Greeneville Vs. Maryville

DevilMan03

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can the devils pull another upset?

NO. Maryville has way too much depth for Greeneville to handle. My prediction is 35-0 Maryville. By the way, is the Quarles kid for Greeneville related to George? Just curious as it wouldn't surprise me since George is from Jeff County. I hope Greeneville plays well but I don't see it. I of course saw Maryville early against Alcoa and I also saw South earlier this season. Maryville would manhandle South just as last year based on what I saw. Maryville just plays at a different level than teams in the Tri Cities IMHO. However I'm looking forward to seeing the game as I'm glad we have a Thanksgiving game for once in the Tri Cities area. Good Luck......you will need it!

They play them for a reason. Greeneville could have just quit after their bad luck a few weeks ago,but they didn't.I said that the South vs Greeneville winner would be a 14 point underdog,and that's no disrespect to Greeneville. Maryville has a great program and would have been a big challenge to the 5A teams this year.The main thing for Greeneville is that they do have a chance,and when you have a chance,anything can happen.

To quote a phrase "NO"!

I don't think Greenville up set anyone, I thought they would beat SS. SS was and has been overrated for three seasons now and Greenville is blue collar football. I have great respect for the Green devils, but not this is not their year to beat Maryville. Maryville is rolling and really just took what Rhea gave them. You make a mistake and MHS is going to make you pay.

To quote a phrase "NO"!

I don't think Greenville up set anyone, I thought they would beat SS. SS was and has been overrated for three seasons now and Greenville is blue collar football. I have great respect for the Green devils, but not this is not their year to beat Maryville. Maryville is rolling and really just took what Rhea gave them. You make a mistake and MHS is going to make you pay.

Well this will be our last chance as you go up to 6A and we drop to 4A. It is just an honor to be playing the Rebs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

NO. Maryville has way too much depth for Greeneville to handle. My prediction is 35-0 Maryville. By the way, is the Quarles kid for Greeneville related to George? Just curious as it wouldn't surprise me since George is from Jeff County. I hope Greeneville plays well but I don't see it. I of course saw Maryville early against Alcoa and I also saw South earlier this season. Maryville would manhandle South just as last year based on what I saw. Maryville just plays at a different level than teams in the Tri Cities IMHO. However I'm looking forward to seeing the game as I'm glad we have a Thanksgiving game for once in the Tri Cities area. Good Luck......you will need it!

Yes Wes Quarles is related to George. He is a distant cousin i think is what Wes told me

Congratulations Green Devils. From what I saw you guys have found a heckuva coach. You will probably dominate in your new classification.

Thank you DBTeepee. "Mac" is a family man who supports all sports and prefers his ball players to be multi sport athletes.

He coached 2 state championship football teams in NC and had 10 wrestlers who won individual state wrestling titles as well.

After just 2 years in Greeneville and his past over the mountain, all I can say is the man knows how to win.