Greeneville Vs. Maryville

DevilMan03

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an angle the Rebels have never faced, GQ working to beat a family member! Hope GQ stays focused! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Key players for Gville are wide receiver Ryan Fillers who early in the PO's has been slowed by an ankle injury. Was Fillers, the team's leading receiver on the year a factor vs. SS? Did the Devils continue with their dual quarterback system, with Quarles and Hall both seeing duty at QB? I think both these players go both way right?

How big is Burley Stadium? Last night I was impressed with the size of Rhea's home field. Maryville could use a field with that seating capisity.

I am looking for a good game, but must think Greenville won't have the horse's to stop Maryville from getting to Murfreesboro to defend the crown.

But Maryville needs to control the ball better or the devels could get to the big game.

Greenville has a very nice field with plenty of seating. It's alot like Carson Newman. Elizabethton played there first round and i was very impressed. Seats are close to the field so you wot miss a thing. From the boys in E-Town Good Luck G-ville /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Greenville has a very nice field with plenty of seating. It's alot like Carson Newman. Elizabethton played there first round and i was very impressed. Seats are close to the field so you wot miss a thing. From the boys in E-Town Good Luck G-ville /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have seen an aerial photo of the field on the board recently. Can someone post it so Maryville fans can know what to expect. It looks like a great facility. Is this the 1st year for the turf and stadium?

This will go down as one the best teams that Greeneville has ever had.I would have loved to seen the one time channel 11 QB of the week along with the great athletes this Greeneville team has,including another player of the week.There is no doubt about the fact,Maryville will get a lot of points .I think Greeneville's offense could have been one of the best anybody has ever seen,with everyone intact.Both teams have two of the best coaches in East Tennessee.Not many could have done what Greeneville has in the past few weeks,and nobody has done what Maryville has over the years.If Greeneville had twice the horses ,this would still be a very hard game.Maryville has been ranked in the top few nationally for some time,and this would have been the perfect year for them to have been 5A.I think region two 5A would have been a toss up with Maryville in the middle and Greeneville would have had a straight shot at beating high quality 4A teams to the state title.Turnovers,mistakes and people in the wrong place,don't go hand in hand with this Maryville team.This is a game that the Greene Devils will have to go with the past and just hit whatever moves, that's not green.Greeneville will have to put it in the air some and blow off the line like never before when running the ball.They will have to play a great game and make Maryville do some things that that normally don't.I'll be there and pull for the Devils,as everyone in upper east Tennessee should.Go Devils and Roll Tribe