Greeneville Vs. Maryville

DevilMan03

Thank you DBTeepee. "Mac" is a family man who supports all sports and prefers his ball players to be multi sport athletes.

He coached 2 state championship football teams in NC and had 10 wrestlers who won individual state wrestling titles as well.

After just 2 years in Greeneville and his past over the mountain, all I can say is the man knows how to win.

does he coach wrestling to?

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youve got our support come next week, I'm sure i wont be the only Columbia Blue clad fan on the home side cheering Greenville on next week. Win or lose you guys erned the shot and we all need toback this and help root you thru Maryville /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Watching TD friday Night Maryville capitalized on Rheas turnovers so hold on tight and control the clock. It will be a good game and I pray you have no injuries.

Youve got our support come next week, I'm sure i wont be the only Columbia Blue clad fan on the home side cheering Greenville on next week. Win or lose you guys erned the shot and we all need toback this and help root you thru Maryville /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Watching TD friday Night Maryville capitalized on Rheas turnovers so hold on tight and control the clock. It will be a good game and I pray you have no injuries.

Thanks Southfan, I noticed that too. Coach Mac and his assistants will be pounding that into the players heads this week. Fake punt too.

Thank you DBTeepee. "Mac" is a family man who supports all sports and prefers his ball players to be multi sport athletes.

He coached 2 state championship football teams in NC and had 10 wrestlers who won individual state wrestling titles as well.

Me thinks NOONESFOOL might just know a little bit about coaching a highly successful wrestling program /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Yes Wes Quarles is related to George. He is a distant cousin i think is what Wes told me

This is an angle the Rebels have never faced, GQ working to beat a family member! Hope GQ stays focused! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Key players for Gville are wide receiver Ryan Fillers who early in the PO's has been slowed by an ankle injury. Was Fillers, the team's leading receiver on the year a factor vs. SS? Did the Devils continue with their dual quarterback system, with Quarles and Hall both seeing duty at QB? I think both these players go both way right?

How big is Burley Stadium? Last night I was impressed with the size of Rhea's home field. Maryville could use a field with that seating capisity.

I am looking for a good game, but must think Greenville won't have the horse's to stop Maryville from getting to Murfreesboro to defend the crown.

But Maryville needs to control the ball better or the devels could get to the big game.