Mitchell vs DL again.

Galilee

All of this just proves how weak the western half of the state really is. Last year was a fluke for Lipscomb....Fulton had some bad injuries....and Lipscomb got all the calls...Fulton was way better and Mitchell was better than Lipscomb last year. If Lipscomb doesn't bring their A game Mitchell will put a whippin on them.....if they bring their A game it will be close...I Like Lipscomb because McCadams is probably the best coach in the history of Tennessee high school football but he always has trouble with east teams...Catholic is just waiting to launch a few "hail Mary's" on them....

Dude...try to wait your turn next week.........sure is a lot of mouth coming from a school that has done nothing lately.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well records are deceiving and mean nothing...

So....what you are saying is that the Fulton wins were deceiving and meant nothing. I get it now!

You absolutely have no idea of what you are talking about. Your bombastic and somewhat shrill and unwitty attempts to rile this side of the state have only made most of us almost collapse with heavy doses of laughter and I personally am having trouble breathing from laughing so hard at your posts. Right now, I am having trouble putting my thoughts together I am laughing and laughing at some IDIOTIC posts. You should have been a commodien!!!

Dude...try to wait your turn next week.........sure is a lot of mouth coming from a school that has done nothing lately.

What has Page done lately????????????????????? You're the one providing a lot of mouth from a school that has not done anything lately, or ever for that matter.

What is so crazy about all of your posts are that you're trying to take all of Lipscomb's accomplishments and turn them into Region 5 accomplishments.

There is no moving target. Simply put .....Mitchell has not been able to prove they have beat anyone from outside of region 7-8.....meaning they haven't had any quality wins IN FOOTBALLL over here or anywhere else.

Your ignorance of Region 5 is....well..ignorant... If you look back a little further you would have seen Greenbrier who represented us for two yrs over there and you lost both years. Does anybody from the Memphis area know anything about any football teams from the rest of the state

Dyersburg had played THREE 0-10 schools this year

How many teams has Mitchell beat that have had winning records?

This can be a bad matchup for Mitchell this year if they can't run the ball. Put it in the air and see what happens.

bulldog69

I am a region 5 guy also. Very proud of how this region has done against the other western guys. Especially proud of my Mustangs. In the four years we were in this region I think it has been represented well by Giles Co., Cheatham Co., Marshall Co., Creekwood, and yes, your Page Patriots.

Mitchell has, however, played a very good schedule. They may be 8-5; but, of their 13 games, 11 of their opponents made the playoffs. Five of them advanced past the first round. The other two opponents were, as you might guess, 0-10. Like I said earlier, they were the best team we played last year.

easttnfootballexpert

Who spawned your perverted view of TN high school football? Which team do you follow?

If you flat landers have not realized it Maryville and Alcoa are probably two of the best teams not only in the state but in the nation. How many college players does Alcoa have right now compared to say...Lipscomb.....Catholic and even White House are way better...just saying Lipscomb vs. Mitchell is a meaningless game for the silver ball...the gold ball will go back over the mountain....

There is no moving target. Simply put .....Mitchell has not been able to prove they have beat anyone from outside of region 7-8.....meaning they haven't had any quality wins IN FOOTBALLL over here or anywhere else.

Your ignorance of Region 5 is....well..ignorant... If you look back a little further you would have seen Greenbrier who represented us for two yrs over there and you lost both years. Does anybody from the Memphis area know anything about any football teams from the rest of the state

Dyersburg had played THREE 0-10 schools this year

How many teams has Mitchell beat that have had winning records?

This can be a bad matchup for Mitchell this year if they can't run the ball. Put it in the air and see what happens.

Yet again you prove it's a moving target. You wanted a Mitchell win > 100 miles and I gave you one, now it needs to be outside of Region 7 and 8 also.

You now reference Greenbrier which hasn't been in 5-3A the last 4 years. I thought all along we were talking about the teams currently in these regions. And you talk about me being ignorant.

Regarding how many teams Mitchell beat with winning records, you can look that up just as easily as I can.

But if you want to talk about Mitchell vs. Lipscomb....I think it will be a game decided by special teams...last year Mitchell could not kick an extra point because of their long snapper....and Lipscomb has maybe the best long kicker and one of the best snapper's in the history of high school football. The Giles county game came down to special teams....It was not about public vs private...or open zoning or recruiting or any of that....it came down to snappers and kickers....and special teams. I am giving Lipscomb the slight edge in this one due to the snapping thing...but....that will make no difference next week because in a rock-paper-scissors match...we know pope trumps Mr. Lipscomb any day.

If you flat landers have not realized it Maryville and Alcoa are probably two of the best teams not only in the state but in the nation. How many college players does Alcoa have right now compared to say...Lipscomb.....Catholic and even White House are way better...just saying Lipscomb vs. Mitchell is a meaningless game for the silver ball...the gold ball will go back over the mountain....

That's 2A and 4A.... In 3A, Knox Catholic hasn't done anything yet to make you worthy of respect. If you were talking about fulton, then maybe I'd listen to what you had to say.. but you're talking about knox catholic.... the little brother from the east who can't ever get it done.....I'm betting White house will take care of you this week anyway.

That's 2A and 4A.... In 3A, Knox Catholic hasn't done anything yet to make you worthy of respect. If you were talking about fulton, then maybe I'd listen to what you had to say.. but you're talking about knox catholic.... the little brother from the east who can't ever get it done.....I'm betting White house will take care of you this week anyway.

I might buy your logic but this is the "year of change" in the White House so I think I am right here...the American public has spoken