Henry County at Hillsboro

Shortstop15

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last time these two teams played was 2 season ago and Hillsboro won that game 42 7. i know that was awhile ago i just thought i'd throw that out there.

Hillsboro may beat us but if you think this 2008 team is similar to the team you thrashed a couple of years ago then you will be shocked at the difference. So keep "throwing that out there" so your players can read it and I sure as heck hope they think we are that same team.

traveling to paris and witnessing the pounding two years ago was certainly one of the more gratifying moments ive had viewing high school football. (hopefully this wont turn into a can of worms) especially with that foghorn HC used when hillsboro was on offense... nonetheless, it was a great atmosphere for high school football. hillsboro is not going to surprise HC this year, unfortunately melrose gave them a close game. HC has undoubtedly improved and will definitely be a tremendous challenge for the burros, in which, the burros are the underdog. i cant wait for this one! it will certainly be a dandy! if the burros limit the turnovers, i think they have a good shot. congratulations to both for making it this far!

Hillsboro may beat us but if you think this 2008 team is similar to the team you thrashed a couple of years ago then you will be shocked at the difference. So keep "throwing that out there" so your players can read it and I sure as heck hope they think we are that same team.

hehehe, what can we say, that was a great moment for hillsboro. trust me though, hillsboro will NOT take this game lightly, HC has received their due respect this year. in addition, i can assure you the hillsboro players do not read these boards. if this is the case for the HC players, well, im sorry.

hehehe, what can we say, that was a great moment for hillsboro. trust me though, hillsboro will NOT take this game lightly, HC has received their due respect this year. in addition, i can assure you the hillsboro players do not read these boards. if this is the case for the HC players, well, im sorry.

If you think that some players from both teams do NOT read these boards then you are living in a fantasy world.

This is going to be an exciting game with more speed on the field on both sides than is usually the case even this deep in the playoffs.

Nashville Metro Schools haven't won a State football Championship since the Marcellus Tibbs/Calvin Bryant Hillsboro team in 2003. Can the '08 Burros break the streak?

This is going to be an exciting game with more speed on the field on both sides than is usually the case even this deep in the playoffs.

Nashville Metro Schools haven't won a State football Championship since the Marcellus Tibbs/Calvin Bryant Hillsboro team in 2003. Can the '08 Burros break the streak?

Other than HHS in 2006 and Maplewood in 2007....has a MNPS school actually made it to Murfreesboro since 2003? Yes, the 2008 Burros can win the state championship. Will they? Well, we'll find out soon enough.

there will be more talent on the field this upcoming frieday than anyother game, i can't wait it's going to be great. doesn't HC have a FB/DE going to LSU? thats a big time school.

It is rumored perhaps, and a QB/DB possibly leaning toward Florida, or wherever he wants to go. Lot of talent on the field Friday nite for sure. This will be the best game in the state!!!

A great game on the agenda fot this week. Two very similar teams with lots of speed and scoring abilities and two very good defenses. Several D1 prospects on the field, Teague, Allen, Crutcher, Gordon, WOW, and then there are many other standout players, tough to mention them all but I have a hard time calling the Burros an underdog, they thumped us last time we met and we are going to their place. Hillsboro is definitelly the best team we have played and for us to win, we will have to play mcuh more mistkae free than last week. Hillsboro can score quick and often and turnovers on the goal line will be problematic. so dont do it Patriots. I look forward to witnessing this ball game.

Let go Patriots.