Oakland @ Ooltewah

ImaOWL

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The key to winning will be the mental game. The physical aspect will take care of itself. Both teams are strong defensively, and if there are no injuries I expect a great battle between the two teams.

Get ready mentally guys, its win or go home. Gonna be a game down to the buzzer. All the Owls fans will be on their feet making some noise.

OHS -----OWLS win by a field goal.

Go OWLS!!!!

By the way, the cheerleaders, dancers, band and Refs have all been doing a fabulous job of motivating the crowd. Keep up the good work! We need more shakers and pompoms this week /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

DIDNT YOUR KICKER MISS A FIELD GOAL AGAINST FARRAGUT?

How is it not? Ooltewah hasnt faced 5 big tuff running backs this year on one team. They might have the best uve seen but u might need glasses. Oakland is #1 in opp yrd per game not Ooltewah. It hasnt worked for anyone youve faced but Oaklands running game is key and is a reason why we won our region. Your region doesnt have a team with 5 running backs and is why Ooltewah shut down the run keying on 1-2 backs. Oaklands strength is our entire team not just one aspect. So plan on stopping the entire offense and blocking the entire defense and punting it out of the hands of B.J Nelson!

Well you can only play one or two running backs at a time. So that is fine if you have 5 running backs. You can't play them all at the same time. And Ooltewah has played teams with multiple running backs already.

Good Luck

Well you can only play one or two running backs at a time. So that is fine if you have 5 running backs. You can't play them all at the same time. And Ooltewah has played teams with multiple running backs already.

Good Luck

I said they probably have but not a team with 5 running backs like these and if your at the game you'll understand what i mean. Oh and on each play if precious isnt back there by himself then theres about 2-3 on the field at once. All just depends on how Ooltewah comes out on defense. We've learned how to adjust to what the defense gives us isntead of forcing.

Won't be that much passing on Oaklands part. They run right at you by committee. They have 4 talented running backs that run the ball so it is hard to key on just one or two.

I look for this game to be VERY low scoring with the D's dominating the game. Anyone who is looking for a high scoring game is out of luck on this one.

Now can anybody tell me why there is two almost identical threads on this one game? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

BRING ON THE RUN THE OWLS WILL BE WAITING /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

BRING ON THE RUN THE OWLS WILL BE WAITING /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

go OAKLAND - Franklin wnats you more

Other than Oakland playing Ooltewah for the fist time ever this Friday, what in the world has Ooltewah ever done to you to provoke such a nasty statement from you??? I don't think you see Owls fans saying on any thread, ever, to stomp the **** out of anyone. You must be an immature kid or worse yet.... an immature adult. Are you an Oakland fan or just an Owl hater? It will be a great game between two great teams...end of story. To make it this far you have to RESPECT both teams.

You could have gotten your point across by simply saying stomp the owls.

Go OWLS!

Imaowl has been on ever thread around spreading his garbage.What goes around comes around.

Besides that I think you are a cocky bunch and have been lucky that there is not really

any good teams in 5AAA this year.I guess you could say I am an OWL hater. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />