Oakland @ Ooltewah

ImaOWL

Lets hope they know how to square up and tackle also.

Hes not very easy in 1-1 situations to hit.

Sry bout ur guy going to MTSU.

get you a copy of the tape of the owls last game against Farragut /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> oh, where is your guy going?

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland needs to put chanz in the slot and send him on a go route.

Even put him at tail-back and send him on a wheel route.

He runs right at a 4.3 not to many can keep up if any can.

They are he just is getting back into a groove since being out since the Wilson Central matchup. High ankle sprains are tough to come back from but Oakland need him as another weapon on offense and special teams

owls cornerbacks are both around 6' 1 or 6'2. #8 Sammy Seamster has committed to MTSU to play corner and run track, he was electronically timed at the UT camp this summer at 4.3. #4 Johnny Myricks is the defending Tennessee state champion in the 100 meter. They can run /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

6'1" and 6'2" eh? Doesnt matter how tall they are can they wrap up? Chanz Boyd doesnt just run a downhill or straight 4.3 . He runs a 4.3 going any direction and strides like the track star he is. He also has offers for track to Lipscomb ,Mtsu,UTC,and Baylor.

Can someone tell me what the deal was with Hornsby? The DNJ article said he was out for the season? So did McDaniel pull a SHAD on Smyrna or was he not hurt as bad as they thought?

Hornsby is kicking field goals while the backup kicker is doing kickoffs and extra points

Can someone tell me what the deal was with Hornsby? The DNJ article said he was out for the season? So did McDaniel pull a SHAD on Smyrna or was he not hurt as bad as they thought?

Hornsby is kicking field goals while the backup kicker is doing kickoffs and extra points

I think people truly expected that he was out for the rest of the season. When I was asking around, the general consensus was that he was done for the season. Apparently, he is either insanely tough or it is just an ACL sprain instead of a tear.

Imaowl has been on ever thread around spreading his garbage.What goes around comes around.

Besides that I think you are a cocky bunch and have been lucky that there is not really

any good teams in 5AAA this year.I guess you could say I am an OWL hater. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

well 5-a probably would be the cockiest bc we are the biggest football division in tennessee! Every team in this semifinals are here bc they earned it not bc we lack good teams in 5-a

Well our #1 receiver Chris Johson run track with Chanz on the relay team that went to state. I think Ooltewah was the team with all the little runners that were very fast. None looked 6'0" !

No one in Ooltewah's secondary is under 5'11..... The only small kid running on the track team last year was Brian Marshall who is 5'7 and starts for Tusculum now.