Oakland @ Ooltewah

ImaOWL

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO Oakland Stomp the Owl S--- out of them

Other than Oakland playing Ooltewah for the fist time ever this Friday, what in the world has Ooltewah ever done to you to provoke such a nasty statement from you??? I don't think you see Owls fans saying on any thread, ever, to stomp the **** out of anyone. You must be an immature kid or worse yet.... an immature adult. Are you an Oakland fan or just an Owl hater? It will be a great game between two great teams...end of story. To make it this far you have to RESPECT both teams.

You could have gotten your point across by simply saying stomp the owls.

Go OWLS!

Other than Oakland playing Ooltewah for the fist time ever this Friday, what in the world has Ooltewah ever done to you to provoke such a nasty statement from you??? I don't think you see Owls fans saying on any thread, ever, to stomp the **** out of anyone. You must be an immature kid or worse yet.... an immature adult. Are you an Oakland fan or just an Owl hater? It will be a great game between two great teams...end of story. To make it this far you have to RESPECT both teams.

He is a DB/South fan...

Go OWLS!

Go OWLS!

That is for sure NOT a normal Oakland fan!

I guarentee everyone on here Oakland is one of the most respectful teams in the state and show it regularly to opponents. They know to get to this level it takes hard work and dedication.

Yes, they hit HARD, but cleanly and do NOT take cheap shots.

This should be a good hard hitting game that everyone can enjoy.

Is WGNS broadcasting it as I cannot go this Friday to watch it?

Ooltewah has and gives RESPECT................................Oakland has and gives respect,you don't get this far playing bums or if you have an inferior team or a lack of talent,fan support,coaching etc..,..ALL-HATERS need to stay away.These 2 teams know this will be tough match-up between 2 similar teams(offense/defense).OAKLAND has had a much storied tradtion and past sucess................while OOLTEWAH has only recently in last 8 or 10 years seen success like this,but this is HERE AND NOW!!!!!! friday can't get here soon enough.should be a nail-biter....(hope not).,.hope owls dominate and its a blow-out...........but it won't be. OWLS..17-16 /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

That is for sure NOT a normal Oakland fan!

I guarentee everyone on here Oakland is one of the most respectful teams in the state and show it regularly to opponents. They know to get to this level it takes hard work and dedication.

Yes, they hit HARD, but cleanly and do NOT take cheap shots.

This should be a good hard hitting game that everyone can enjoy.

Is WGNS broadcasting it as I cannot go this Friday to watch it?

Thanks Lost Old Dad. I didn't think so based on what I have read on the threads this year. I expect this to be one of the premier games in football this year. I just hate people who get on here and want to be nasty and can't talk like a mature adult.

Ocoee 93.1 will have it on the radio if you can pick it up on that station.

Good Luck to both teams.

Go Owls!

That was a Coffee County fan just running their mouth as usual. Guess they still cant get over us hitting a 30 yard field goal to win the game in their own stadium.

Back to something more important...

No Ooltewah fan has been talking junk(not yet anyways). They respect us and know not to understimate us. what can we expect from Ooltewah on offense? their defense pretty much speaks for itself.

You should check before you post..what 5A said was Coaches who went to the game thought, not Ooltewahs coaches. He may be from CC, but he is also a big Oakland Fan, as am I. If you kneww anything about it, you would know Oakland is the team we least mind losing to. It was a good game, we lost, end of story. Ooltewah fans are terribly thin skinned, if they can't take a little good natured ribbing.

You just summed it up. If your region is "tougher" but our region is getting all the rings what matters in the end? the rings or the tougher region? THE RINGS MATTER MORE and like you said we have more. Not taking anything away from your region but ours top to bottom is tougher. The fact that u think Farragut would come in region4 and win is ludacris. Farragut would lose to WC ,siegel,Smyrna and region champs Oakland. Be realistic and say they would make the region even more tough instead of saying they would win it. Oakland didnt just beat Smyrna , they beat the back 2 back state champs. Yes they lost 5games on the season but for a new head coach to come in and take them to the quarterfinals is rare. You're talking like Smyrna is the worst team in our region. They lost 3games in our region to only two teams(oakland and siegel).

a-Close game until either defense gets tired..

b- Oakland has a good size O line and a Good size D line but Ooltewah's D line is NASTY!! Very quick and stunt like crazy. The Oakland QB will have to throw short passes all night bc we will get to him in a hurry..

First our defense doesnt get tired. Remember our defense on a goal line stand in 4 ot? remember our defense putting siegel away? remember our defense almost shutting smyrna out friday night? They dont get tired and its like pop-pop-pop-pop the way they get to the ball. You will never see one player making a tackle even if its a sack. You will see 2-4 defenders each time. Nasty d-line? cant get much nastier then McAdoo,Amey,Summers,Derrek Barret,Chaz Petrone,and Demarco Boykin.

Actually you making us dump it off to the backs plays in our favor. Giving our backs the ball in the open field is not what you want and we will manage this game just like the Smyrna game. I promise you our d-line let alone our defense wont have a problem keeping up with your o-line. We have three 315 pound guys that clog the holes,swarm the backs, and just sit on the QB and i mean that literally! lol

Ooltewah has seen a defense just like Oaklands and it was Maplewoods. They know what to expect and should have a good idea of how to attack it.