Oakland @ Ooltewah

ImaOWL

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what changed from the first time Farragut played against Ooltewah? someone made some major adjustments after losing 31-3 the first game to 14-7 this time around.

Its hard to beat a great team twice and Ooltewah has done that the past 2 weeks. THis was the 3rd round of the playoffs and it was 28 degrees last night. You don't expect 3rd round playoff games to be blowouts. Low scoring affair all around the state from what I've seen. Ooltewah held Farragut's powerful offense who averages 33+ points per game to 78 total yards of offense and 7 points which came on a bogus 50 yard interception returned to the 2 year line. 25 yards came on the last play of the game. Ooltewah has a beast of a defense. Hard hits almost every play. Can someone tell me a little about Oakland?

Its hard to beat a great team twice and Ooltewah has done that the past 2 weeks. THis was the 3rd round of the playoffs and it was 28 degrees last night. You don't expect 3rd round playoff games to be blowouts. Low scoring affair all around the state from what I've seen. Ooltewah held Farragut's powerful offense who averages 33+ points per game to 78 total yards of offense and 7 points which came on a bogus 50 yard interception returned to the 2 year line. 25 yards came on the last play of the game. Ooltewah has a beast of a defense. Hard hits almost every play. Can someone tell me a little about Oakland?

Well Oakland's D doesn't let any team really do alot warm/cold doesn't matter.

There hasn't even been a team to score more than 17 on them.

well...

What Oakland has been known for all season is our stout defense but as of late our offense has been clicking with consistency and converting on key 3rd downs. We play about 5 running backs(B.J.Nelson also has his own package and version of the wildcat offense) and the others are Precious Valentine,Sam Bass,T.Mayberry and big Dre Frazier.We have big wide receivers(6'3" Will Walker, 6'4" Chris Johnson, and 6'4" Wesley Blissard) and also short but very quick receivers(5'9" Buddy Mitchell , 5'9" #25 and 5'10" Chanz Boyd).

As for our defense we have a very gritty and big DL. Big 6'3" 315pd Tim Mcadoo is supported on the DL by big #78 Derek Barrett, #77 Rico Summers , #9 anthony Amey , and #67. Our linebackers are just as good and leading the way #7 Joell Keeling , #27 Lorenzo Elder and #4 T.mayberry. Safeties havent let anything get past them much throughout the season. #13 has 3 pick 6 touchdowns so far but the player to look out for is #21 Deion Wade.

Owls win because they have the best defense in the state.

Go Owls

Best defense in the state? Region 4-5A is tuffer and Oaklands D dominated and nearly shut out the back 2 back state champs! We have the best defense in the state.Ooltewah has gven up 100 points this year and Oakland has given up 107. Both have great defenses .

Oakland-10

Ooltewah-7

Best defense in the state? Region 4-5A is tuffer and Oaklands D dominated and nearly shut out the back 2 back state champs! We have the best defense in the state.Ooltewah has gven up 100 points this year and Oakland has given up 107. Both have great defenses .

Oakland-10

Ooltewah-7

The 2 best defenses in the state played at freedom field last night.