2009 District 12AA

hsfbfan07

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This district will be very interesting, a few traditionally good teams in this district. How does everyone see this one working out? I think Giles would have to be considered the favorite based on returning starters. What does everyone think?

I think Giles will get the automatic bid for the 4A slot

I think Fairview will be in the Hunt for the automatic bid for the 3A slot

Page and Marshall County and the rest will be vying for the at large bids.

I think Giles will get the automatic bid for the 4A slot

I think Fairview will be in the Hunt for the automatic bid for the 3A slot

Page and Marshall County and the rest will be vying for the at large bids.

THANKS FOR THE BULLETIN BOARD MATERIAL. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Bulletin Board Material in November for next season?? Wow your team must really need to be motivated. This district is pretty cut and dry. Vandy1, two 4a teams will get auto bids and two 3a teams will get auto bids. Those teams will be Giles and Marshall in 4a and Lewis and Fairview in 3a.

In November? ABSOLUTELY!! And December, January, Febuary, March, April, May, June and July.

For The Weight Room.

We've about got it wall papered. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

From what I have read, Giles seems to have all the horses returning. Don't know how much Marshall and Page have, but I have read Springhill has I believe they said......20 returning seniors for next year. Fairview doesn't appear to have lost as much as Hickman and Lewis. E. Hickman is slowly building and should be in pretty good shape in two years.

This looks to be a pretty tough District on paper.

i look for giles and fairview to both be playoff teams. spring hill will be much better in the second year under their head coach. they played teams tough down the stretch this year. marshall and especially page lose a lot from this year. both are going to have to go back to the drawing board.

As far as Giles, is this the same bunch that played since middle school, I reconized a few names from that period and was wondering if they have stayed mostly intact.

• 4 weeks later...

Giles should be first and based on other post......springhill might sneak up and get the 2 spot. (that is with 20 seniors next year) Haven't heard much on what Marshall and Page lost.

Fairview and LCHS should fight it out for the top spot in 3a. LCHS lost so much, but they always seem to find a way over in Lewis.

Fairview and Lewis 3a

Giles and Springhill (if numbers returning are right, otherwise Marshall)

How many players does Giles, Marshall , Page and Springhill?

With so may more students I would expect the numbers to be high!

Lewis has the smallest enrollment.....I figure Giles the largest.

Any numbers would be appreciated

Giles should be first and based on other post......springhill might sneak up and get the 2 spot. (that is with 20 seniors next year) Haven't heard much on what Marshall and Page lost.

Fairview and LCHS should fight it out for the top spot in 3a. LCHS lost so much, but they always seem to find a way over in Lewis.

Fairview and Lewis 3a

Giles and Springhill (if numbers returning are right, otherwise Marshall)

How many players does Giles, Marshall , Page and Springhill?

With so may more students I would expect the numbers to be high!

Lewis has the smallest enrollment.....I figure Giles the largest.

Any numbers would be appreciated

From the TSSAA website:

E. Hickman 611

F'view 705

Giles 955

Hickman 599

Lewis 587

Marshall 825

Page 884

S Hill 889

As far as Giles, is this the same bunch that played since middle school, I reconized a few names from that period and was wondering if they have stayed mostly intact.

Yes they are.

They have had winning seasons since 7th grade. Went to a bowl game as freshman and been in the playoffs for 2 years straight and some for 3 years because they started for the varsity team their freshman year.

Tobias Houston, Rico Brown, William Reynolds, Terrell Boykins, BJ Morris, Maurice Inman, Tyler Watson, Cody Davis, Raheem Holt, Russ Cobb, Jonathan Kimbrough, Colton Bass, Zacch Garrett, Brad Strickland are the names I remember from Bridgeforth but could be more.