2009 District 12AA

hsfbfan07

I would have to say the most arrogant would have to be Giles county. They are the only ones that have 3-4 different topics on these boards. They will be good this year and should enjoy it while it lasts because 2010 they will be down again. Page is just hoping to be competitive in some games this year. Don't believe the 1 or 2 mommies on here calling for a surprising team. Spring Hill will be good and Marshall has a lot of work to do.

I apologize statpack for the mess up. I was told by someone that they read that on one of the weightlifing boards. Was not trying to be offensive. Fairview should be good but the other 3 have a lot of rebuilding to do.

I was under the impression that the scrimmage with Independence was canceled. I was told that Coach Eubanks wants to only have one scrimmage this spring and that is with Wilson Central. Page can not hang with Indy and shouldn't scrimmage them.

No problem......I understand. No offense taken. It would be amazing feat though......that many on a football team......I wish it was true...lol. When are they going to play Wilson? Hard to figure this year for a lot of teams. Hickman, Lewis both have big questions. EHHS as far as I know still haven't hired a head coach yet. Fairview has one and has the horses, but will have to see how this all plays out for them. I wouldn't want to have to guess the order this year, think it would be easier to pick the winning lottery numbers!

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Sherman was at 300 but not anymore, he should be back up there next max period which will give LC 4 over 300. No dates yet, probably wouldn't expect any till closer to spring practice - these scrimmages tend to change as far as dates go, three or four times before they actually happen.

Does he have to give the shirt back.....lol. I still think its pretty impressive the numbers coming out of Lewis. With the rebuilding and so many young ones that will be playing this year, it sounds like the work is being put in. Next max is what I waiting to hear, to see how much more reach new plateaus. Do they time them again when they max? The timing from last one was good.......it was showing a lot of improvement also. With all the challenges facing them this year its good to see that much effort being put in. Appreciate the info. also.

Does he have to give the shirt back.....lol. I still think its pretty impressive the numbers coming out of Lewis. With the rebuilding and so many young ones that will be playing this year, it sounds like the work is being put in. Next max is what I waiting to hear, to see how much more reach new plateaus. Do they time them again when they max? The timing from last one was good.......it was showing a lot of improvement also. With all the challenges facing them this year its good to see that much effort being put in. Appreciate the info. also.

Yes, usually when they are maxed they are timed in everything again too. And they have been working hard, but they know they have to in order to compete in the new district.

I would have to say the most arrogant would have to be Giles county. They are the only ones that have 3-4 different topics on these boards. They will be good this year and should enjoy it while it lasts because 2010 they will be down again. Page is just hoping to be competitive in some games this year. Don't believe the 1 or 2 mommies on here calling for a surprising team. Spring Hill will be good and Marshall has a lot of work to do.

I apologize statpack for the mess up. I was told by someone that they read that on one of the weightlifing boards. Was not trying to be offensive. Fairview should be good but the other 3 have a lot of rebuilding to do.

I was under the impression that the scrimmage with Independence was canceled. I was told that Coach Eubanks wants to only have one scrimmage this spring and that is with Wilson Central. Page can not hang with Indy and shouldn't scrimmage them.

I wouldn't call Giles County arrogant just because we have several topics on here about our team. I would call this team alot of things but arrogant is not one! They are good and have worked hard to get where they are. Determined would be a better definition of this team. I am not saying other teams haven't worked as hard cause I can't speak for them but I can say that these boys have put in the hours and effort to earn respect and not to be called arrogant-to me that sounds like an insult. It's a little early to start name calling isn't it?

Who are YOU trying to kid, maybe you should go back to the Indy boards. there you can tell each other how good indy is this year, with nothing to back it up with. an I bet the indy fans are hoping that the scrimmage is canceled

Yes, usually when they are maxed they are timed in everything again too. And they have been working hard, but they know they have to in order to compete in the new district.

What are you seeing so far from this group. We have some friends over in Lewis and follow LCHS. The lack of experience seems to be the real question, more so than times, weights etc. They appear to have plenty of talent.....again, but experience could be the big one. Do you think you will have the linemen that you will need for next years schedule. Replacing the whole backfield, that is a tough one also. I understand that you have the backs with talent, but lack the experience also. Sure makes it interesting for next year. We are going to try and come down and watch your spring scimmages as soon as we hear the dates for sure.

Any guess on success this year?

Maybe we are arrogant...but so what??? ive never had a problem with people being arrogant as long as they are good enough to back up their words, and Giles is good enough! Its the people like Page that are arrogant before the game and then when they lose they are babies /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> (im referring to the first game between giles and page last year).

I agree that Giles will be down in 2010, but they will still be a top district team if coach oconner is still at the school pushing them.

Maybe we are arrogant...but so what??? ive never had a problem with people being arrogant as long as they are good enough to back up their words, and Giles is good enough! Its the people like Page that are arrogant before the game and then when they lose they are babies /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> (im referring to the first game between giles and page last year).

I agree that Giles will be down in 2010, but they will still be a top district team if coach oconner is still at the school pushing them.

I think I remember quite of bit of whining and crying after David Lipscomb beat you all last year. Guess you are the pot calling the kettle black.

As for Pist Patriot and the other Page fan you have it exactly right we are hoping it gets cancelled. Last year we have a down year and you beat us. This year Page is down and we will not only beat you all but beat you all badly. To bad we have so many parents living their lives through their children.

For the record Giles and Page together couldn't put a team together that would beat Indy.

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> it sounds like we need to give the district to giles; someone please send an email to marshall co and lewis co no need to play the game!!!!

I think I remember quite of bit of whining and crying after David Lipscomb beat you all last year. Guess you are the pot calling the kettle black.

As for Pist Patriot and the other Page fan you have it exactly right we are hoping it gets cancelled. Last year we have a down year and you beat us. This year Page is down and we will not only beat you all but beat you all badly. To bad we have so many parents living their lives through their children.

For the record Giles and Page together couldn't put a team together that would beat Indy.

You realy need to get back to your Indy boards and continue your saga over there with all your fan based internal bickering. it obviously bothers you that we dont have it on our boards, so you come on here and talk about things you know nothing about trying to stir things up. we wont fall for it!

And FYI even though Im a Page supporter I must say Giles would own Indy all day long, maybe you could talk to Eubanks ask him to call Giles coach and set up a game with them. Im sure he wont, you all barely got past them in 07 with your super team. ((the scrimmage Im talking about)

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> it sounds like we need to give the district to giles; someone please send an email to marshall co and lewis co no need to play the game!!!!

finally, someone understands what ive been trying to say! only joking, if we didnt play the game how would we know we are the best /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />