Lake Co. at Gleason

sbl0702

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gleason by 10

Just my opinion. You dont often beat Randy Frazier at home and Lake County is mighty young. By the end of the season then Lake Conty should narrow the gap but not tonight.

Very true! Gleason at their place is always tough! The young girls that play may be the difference! whether it be win or lose! The intensity of these Lady Falcons seems to be much greater than in years past. To me it seems that the presence of one newcomer has raised the level of the rests defensive intensity and hustle! Will you be at that game Greenfieldfan? Would like to get a report from you as i have other obligations.

sbl

No, I cant go. We play at Bradford or I would like to have gone. I want to see Lake County play sometime, I hear alot of good things about them.

They seem to be playin well. TT is prolly averaging bout 15 a game but only playin bout 2 quarters. Both games so far have been blowouts. Interested to see how she does against good competition. The other scorer renita is avg bout 15 as well. The rest of the girls are gettin their as well. The best two on the floor are TT and Renita though. TT will rarely come off the floor unless forced to by fouls. TT's has developed a short jumper and 3 pt shot over the summer as well.....She will be very difficult to handle with those fallin and her ability to go to the rim. BTW good luck aat bradford tonite!

sbl

Gleason by 10

Just my opinion. You dont often beat Randy Frazier at home and Lake County is mighty young. By the end of the season then Lake Conty should narrow the gap but not tonight.

You could be right Greenfield..Gleason is always tough at home...But I'm with sbl..The young girls that play for Lake Co will be the difference...And I'm predicting a win...Other than maybe Renita ....these freshmen are already ahead of the older Lake Co girls or at least close or equal..And at the moment..could be a toss up between T.T.Flowers and Renita as being the best player..T.T. is still going to make mistakes but will makeup for those mistakes in other ways..Whoever is the guard for the other team will earn their points with T.T. guarding her out front....I sure don't see Gleason winning by10 points ...But it could happen..I just can't see it though based on the two games I've seen..Lake Co is much quicker than last year and again..I say Lake Co is a better team than last year..But..I will agree with one thing you said,,After T.T. and Carnation Hart and company plays during the year..I believe they will get better...I could be wrong..but I believe Gleason will press all over the floor..Lake Co probably will as well..I think Lake Co is going to be quicker..!