Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

Wish I could be at this game. Got to see my boys play Goodpasture though, and they looked sharp. Alcoa better be ready for Morris and company, and the same goes for Milan and Rankin. Two great programs finally meeting in the State Championship game, what else can you ask for? As a Milan alum and former Morris player, I really think the dawgs will have a great gameplan this week and will execute it well. My opinion, run Justin Coleman at least 10-15 times, he was my qb last year and a dang good one. With that 1-2 punch of Coleman and Gilbert in the backfield....Milan 34 Alcoa 28.

LETS GET IT!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here I sit after reading most of these pages. I live here in East Tennessee and know for a fact that here lately, during regular season, the competition in AA football for Alcoa has been has been very poor. Alcoa is very good. the state championships vouch for it. I am a Milan fan from way back, and have seen them play several games this year, including the last two playoff games. Yes, it's worth traveling 300 miles to see. Both teams better bring their "A" game. I haven't seen Alcoa play this yr. but I know that all the AA teams that they play during regular season are alot weaker than they are. That being said, I am predicting Milan, because i do believe this is

the "Year of the Dawg" I think the difference will be a feild goal, and Milan has heck of a kicker. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

See yall at the game /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

We are already one up on Alcoa............CLASS!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You are so right. We are classless Neanderthals that bash women with clubs and drag them by the hair back to our caves. We in no way, shape, or form deserved the award for sportsmanship and Rankin has never installed discipline. All teams we play talk down on us about how we can't win with class. CAK, Marion, Loudon, none of them ever congratulated us for being classy. That part is just about the team. Lets not even talk about the heathen posters like APB, BCS, Rankinated, scots, any others, or myself. We are the scum of coach T. We are so proud of our team and have such high expectations. We are just terrible. We predict winning a state championship early on based solely on the fact we have not been beat by a 2A team since 2003. We have no reason to be proud, or to post and joke around.

We need to drag our knuckles back to our cave, but first we must bash a bulldog with a club.

You are so right. We are classless Neanderthals that bash women with clubs and drag them by the hair back to our caves. We in no way, shape, or form deserved the award for sportsmanship and Rankin has never installed discipline. All teams we play talk down on us about how we can't win with class. CAK, Marion, Loudon, none of them ever congratulated us for being classy. That part is just about the team. Lets not even talk about the heathen posters like APB, BCS, Rankinated, scots, any others, or myself. We are the scum of coach T. We are so proud of our team and have such high expectations. We are just terrible. We predict winning a state championship early on based solely on the fact we have not been beat by a 2A team since 2003. We have no reason to be proud, or to post and joke around.

We need to drag our knuckles back to our cave, but first we must bash a bulldog with a club.

Well, at least you have finally admitted it. Now you can begin to solve it. lol. That was a joke.

Well here I sit after reading most of these pages. I live here in East Tennessee and know for a fact that here lately, during regular season, the competition in AA football for Alcoa has been has been very poor. Alcoa is very good. the state championships vouch for it. I am a Milan fan from way back, and have seen them play several games this year, including the last two playoff games. Yes, it's worth traveling 300 miles to see. Both teams better bring their "A" game. I haven't seen Alcoa play this yr. but I know that all the AA teams that they play during regular season are alot weaker than they are. That being said, I am predicting Milan, because i do believe this is

the "Year of the Dawg" I think the difference will be a feild goal, and Milan has heck of a kicker. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

See yall at the game /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Thats what im talkin bout!!! Crow Rooster Crow!!!!!

Are we really gonna do this all week? We obviously were raised completely different. I don't whine. Our definition of disrespect are just very far apart. I don't think it is wrong to be confident in your team. I would be down on you if you weren't. Just like Milan's own nwtsports. We are getting a little tired of how he shows his school spirit. I think he is actually giving us less of a chance than you guys are. He has all year. Anyway back to my point. I expect you to be very confident, but what I don't get is how you can say that there is no way that Milan can do something. I wouldn't know if we can hang with Maryville or not, but you guys having not seen us play say that there is no way we can. You guys did. Why can't we? Because we are not you is obviously what you are saying. To me, that is showing disrespect. You might be correct, I don't know, but that don't make it "right". I'm sure we all know some laws that our government have passed that we don't think are "moral". I know that's a bad analogy, but it is the best I could come up with.

After all that yapping, I will say Milan by a TD. I can't give a score because I really don't have anything to gage off of. Our defenses might make it a low scoring game. Then again, our defenses might do all of the scoring in the game. I will say this, if it comes down to special teams, I like our chances.

Look Huf, this is the last time I explain it to you. I look at the matchup, stats, etc. a base my opinion from it. From MY take.........I don't believe Milan scores over 14 points. My opinion and I'm entitled to it.........

AND, I don't know HOW to respond to this??............."To me, that is showing disrespect. You might be correct, I don't know, but that don't make it "right". I'm sure we all know some laws that our government have passed that we don't think are "moral". I know that's a bad analogy, but it is the best I could come up with. " WOW! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Don't get too tore up bout me. I'm one of the good guys that will have some fun with you and not complain about you.

Maryville? Someone told me that when you guys play, Maryville roots for your opponent, and that you guys do the same when they play. Is this correct?

There are a few like that but most of us root for the other outside of that one game a year when we meet. Why would we not want to hoard gold balls in Blount County, with the country in a downturn and the dollar loosing value we are taking all the gold. Rumor is Catholic is in a position to acquire a little for themselves.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />