Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

You are so right. We are classless Neanderthals that bash women with clubs and drag them by the hair back to our caves. We in no way, shape, or form deserved the award for sportsmanship and Rankin has never installed discipline. All teams we play talk down on us about how we can't win with class. CAK, Marion, Loudon, none of them ever congratulated us for being classy. That part is just about the team. Lets not even talk about the heathen posters like APB, BCS, Rankinated, scots, any others, or myself. We are the scum of coach T. We are so proud of our team and have such high expectations. We are just terrible. We predict winning a state championship early on based solely on the fact we have not been beat by a 2A team since 2003. We have no reason to be proud, or to post and joke around.

We need to drag our knuckles back to our cave, but first we must bash a bulldog with a club.

That's hilarious!!!!!!

LOL! I bet your whips got dubbs to match! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Vettasue! I love that you alway have my back! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

"TOO HYPE" Yes, I'm fired up!

Yeah I got your back BCS!!!!!

I laugh at you all the time also! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You made my orange juice come out my nose /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Here's my prediction of the game.........................................and note that this is only my option (sorry BCS, LOL)

Alcoa 45

Milan 21

Not sure, but we are glad because if the Alcoa fans don't like me I really doubt they would care for him.

We have no qualms with anyone, as long as they don't complain about a little bantering back and forth. It is all in fun because it is football, and we are able to pick any ridiculous score we want, even if opposing fans think it is cocky. I am pretty sure we have heard from Husker before anyways. If we can tolerate some of FBE we can also tolerate Husker.

We have no qualms with anyone, as long as they don't complain about a little bantering back and forth. It is all in fun because it is football, and we are able to pick any ridiculous score we want, even if opposing fans think it is cocky. I am pretty sure we have heard from Husker before anyways. If we can tolerate some of FBE we can also tolerate Husker.

Amen to that brotha!!!!

trust me on this one u would have with him and fbe aint got nuttin on this guy

I'm sure, but could he tolerate you guys?

I'm sure, but could he tolerate you guys?

What? We're all Saint's in Alcoa! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

We even got a special parking lot in Murfreesboro, right next to the stadium. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />