Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

Milan will show up friday night to dethrone the almighty Gods of Alcoa... as far as im concerned Alcoa's run is over... Milan by 10

As far as your concerned Alcoa's run is over. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You better hope they show up because if they don't it will get ugly quick.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference is technique. Alcoa has very good coaches and at this level technique is very important. Having said that it was a little shocking. Another good example Maryville. They are small this year compared to a lot of 4a schools but there coaches are the best around.

For sure. I will be more excited to see what Milan's O can do against Alcoa's D, more than what Alcoa's O can do against Milans D.

As far as your concerned Alcoa's run is over. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You better hope they show up because if they don't it will get ugly quick.

Believe me when i say this... LEGACY over Alcoa... Milan will win 10... 24-14...

Believe me when i say this... LEGACY over Alcoa... Milan will win 10... 24-14...

Milan will score more than Maryville? Yeah right. I don't believe it until I see it. Alcoa has held all teams besides Maryville to 14 points or less. I am nervous about our kicking game, maybe we should pull a Fulton and go for 2 every time.

Just stuff that makes me go...Hmmmmmmmm

Top defensive players for Milan

Avery Williamson - 114 tackles (87 solo/8 assists/19 TFL), 6 sacks - 160lbs, plays both ways

Luke Postoak - 72 tackles (46 solo/14 assists/12 TFL), 5 sacks - 195 lbs, plays both ways

Jobronski Gilbert - 69 tackles (50 solo/13 assists/6 TFL), 2 sacks - 195 lbs plays both ways

Beau Vandiver - 62 tackles (54 solo/4 assists/4 TFL), 2 sacks, 4 INT - 165 lbs plays both ways

Chris Bledsoe - 61 tackles (46 solo/12 assists/3 TFL), 1 sack - 180 lbs plays both ways

Maybe a factor when Alcoa goes to a physical run game with a 230 lbs FB? and rotates 6 RB's in and out.

Avery 160 lbs? You might want to add about 60 to that and only two of those players go both ways full time.

Yep that's all we got on defense /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

You will friday night about 9:30 when Milan holding up that shiny new gold ball

Only way Milan touches the gold ball is if they either

A. Are allowed to touch ours

or

B. Go touch one of the four they have in their trophy case

Alcoa wins this one in a tough fight. I feel that depth and coaching plus big game experience in state, as well as tough opponents gives Alcoa the edge in a tough game.

Milan will score more than Maryville? Yeah right. I don't believe it until I see it. Alcoa has held all teams besides Maryville to 14 points or less. I am nervous about our kicking game, maybe we should pull a Fultona nd go for 2 every time.

Alcoa can choose not kick extra points and still not fret over the score, after all even if they missed every PAT that would only be seven or eight points over the course of the game.