Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant we all just get along and be glad we are in the boro tonight

Yes, I think we can get along but your fellow bulldog is not to good with history. So I had to clue him in on a few things. bulldoggfan I believe he is either a student or a student athlete right now. bulldogfan your a pretty cool customer. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> Hey I just realized, we have hit 1000 post on this thread.

Yes, I think we can get along but your fellow bulldog is not to good with history. So I had to clue him in on a few things. bulldoggfan I believe he is either a student or a student athlete right now. bulldogfan your a pretty cool customer. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

could be i dont really know before i say something i try to make sure it is correct and is backed by facts unless its just what i think like i said before none of us is going to be able to make to other fans believe their team will loose but i do truely believe my dogs will be bringing home a gold football tonight but i also know it will be a big task ps i also think one has to account tht record in the title games between both teams they played for 15 and lost one each that speaks volumes

Yes, I think we can get along but your fellow bulldog is not to good with history. So I had to clue him in on a few things. bulldoggfan I believe he is either a student or a student athlete right now. bulldogfan your a pretty cool customer. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> Hey I just realized, we have hit 1000 post on this thread.

we hit 1000 thats great i been thinking that we needed to do something cus the 1a thread was beating us good the other day with posts and pages lol

well have a safe trip i personally am going to leave the house around 11 so i can see 1 a game

would not be a bit surprized if the Dawgs are winning by 17-21 at half and then the MIGHTY Tornados Start getting there young player some playing time to prepare them for next year

just fuel for the fire!!!!!

could be i dont really know before i say something i try to make sure it is correct and is backed by facts unless its just what i think like i said before none of us is going to be able to make to other fans believe their team will loose but i do truely believe my dogs will be bringing home a gold football tonight but i also know it will be a big task

If you are a true fan then you should believe your team will win. Just like I believe that Alcoa will win. It shall be a big task for either team. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

i guess we the only ones up still i would normally be at work took a vac day tonight for so i could go tonight lol

well have a safe trip i personally am going to leave the house around 11 so i can see 1 a game

would not be a bit surprized if the Dawgs are winning by 17-21 at half and then the MIGHTY Tornados Start getting there young player some playing time to prepare them for next year

lol i hear that maybe we will run into each other i drive a black cavalier with dark tinted windows

dawg dad u know its alot quicker if u go thru h town to go dont u went this past weekend took me about 2 1/2 hours from my house and im about 20 min from milan and that was with stoping twice

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Give me some of what your smoking. Who knows could possibly, maybe, could, doubt it. Now that I think about it, just plain crazy. If it does you won't see the young guys. You will see some upset Tornadoes in the second half. It won't be pretty with Rankin at half time. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />