Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

I agree completely sb38 too much smack talk by a bunch of so called adults, who are talking about a kid's game.(After all they are our kids) I hope whoever is victorious Friday night and i do think it will be JB, will show more classs than most of what has been posted on this board

i agree also i respect tc football team,, but these folk's that claim to be there fan's are the most arranogant people i ever witness in my life.. a team that has went 49-5 sense 05 and get's not even a little respect,,, i bet even the mighty tc has not done that,,,,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree also i respect tc football team,, but these folk's that claim to be there fan's are the most arranogant people i ever witness in my life.. a team that has went 49-5 sense 05 and get's not even a little respect,,, i bet even the mighty tc has not done that,,,,

BUMP!!!!!!!

i think its all so funny all these TC supporters running their mouth. i think i speak for all Jo Byrns fans when i say were all proud of our boys they have worked very hard to get this far.. we've waited a LONG time to get this far and we finally did it i dont think we'll have a problem we know how much this means to not only our boys but the community and you WILL KNOW JO BYRNS RED DEVLIS WERE THERE!!!!!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

i think its all so funny all these TC supporters running their mouth. i think i speak for all Jo Byrns fans when i say were all proud of our boys they have worked very hard to get this far.. we've waited a LONG time to get this far and we finally did it i dont think we'll have a problem we know how much this means to not only our boys but the community and you WILL KNOW JO BYRNS RED DEVLIS WERE THERE!!!!!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

you have got that right for sure,, /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> no one can take that way

I'm gonna make an educated guess this is what your bathroom vanity looks like... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Hay my meds................................... /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

No comments on the roster link I posted? Looks like TC has a size advantage up front...I know TC gets the most out of their players so it's going to be a tough row to hoe for JB. Hopefully our quickness (up front) can make up for some of that. I can see why people are saying JB will have trouble running the ball. It's hard to run on a solid 5 man front.