Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be a shame to not mention what most THC folks would consider the highest form of art...

Elvis on velvet!!!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

agreed! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

coach always said the further south you go, the better football gets.

i have a tendacy to disagree withu snoball if you look at the 1a semifinals all the teams were from north tennessee and 3 of them from middle tennessee /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey SEVEN could you spare me a few bucks for a cup of warm joe Friday? I spent all of my allowence on trying to get that Mr. Football video on my computer. By the way, how is your brother-in-law feeling after pouring creamer on his salad? How about a smooth pinch of quality Cope? I am glad you and your tag-a-long friend from the Boro didn't allow those cops from Oneida to slap you down. How do you get that driver around on cold days for those 300-yard drives? /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

The more you post, the more you sound like a pompous arse! You are the self-proclaimed greatest player to ever come out of cedar hill. YOU are the reason these kids are as good as they are. EVERYONE is afraid to confront you face to face. YOU are indeed a real BADARSE. I'm in region 5, but am close to pulling for TC just from reading your nauseating posts this week! Do yourself and your team a favor and keep your trap shut for a couple of days. I'd say you've single handedly provided TC with enough B-board material to work them into a frenzy by game time. Great job Genius!

ah! i must be doing a good job. i was trying to be as pompous and braggadocios as TC posters and it looks like I have come close to succeeding. a couple more posts and ill have stooped to their level. and they have supplied more than enough bill board material to counteract my meaningless squable. if you read my post before last night you will see that i was respectful, inciteful, and intelligent. however, then i came to a stunning realization. no one was taking them seriously and the blatant attacks against jbhs and the west continued. so i decided to be as rude and "pompous" as i possibly could. and if you read lately there are very few post that bash the west or jbhs, because i jump on em. no one from the west was bein nasty when almost all the posters from the east were. i decided we needed at least one crazy to take em all on. a lot of what i have said is complete bull just to get people riled up. like that post you responded to. all that was to get a reaction. looks like it did a pretty good job. that was my mission. mission accomplished /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

All this talk about JB not haven a chance has me thinkin back to when I played ball back in 71 in Virginia they had just integrated our school and replace coach Yost with coach Boone. Nobody gave us a chance in the title game either there was no way we could win, but we kicked, scratched, and clawed just to keep it close. Then finally at the end of the game we ran a fake 21 blast georgie boy reverse and was able to score to win the game.

Oh wait a minute that wasn't me guess I have been readin too many of snoball's posts again. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Seriously though I can't wait for Friday if the boys put as much into the game as the fans have hyping it should be a war.

there is no excuse at all for beating a team by more than 40. we could have beaten out 3 or 4 teams a year by LITERALLY 100 points that is one reason why i have never respected TC. i do not respect how they have done some of the teams they have played. they way they beat red boiling springs a couple years ago was inexcusable.

Shoot man don't stop there, your on a roll.. you didn't mention the 91 we put on somebody in 97.. or even the 84 in 96 .. So I guess the 63 points in the 98 clinic bowl was running up the score..

Get out the adding machine boys.....

Shoot man don't stop there, your on a roll.. you didn't mention the 91 we put on somebody in 97.. or even the 84 in 96 .. So I guess the 63 points in the 98 clinic bowl was running up the score..

Get out the adding machine boys.....

ive never been good at math. lol

nope he just said how would you feel if you were red boiling springs and trousdale just put up 90 on you. what would that do to you as a young man and football player. then we understood, had mercy, and had no problem not scoring. he trusted us to have integrity and a sense of responsibility, and we did.

Hey, until you've been there don't open your trap. Tell RBS to quit going for it on their own 15-yard line and punt, quit calling timeout, and tell them to simply make a tackle on a simple trap play or a sweep play against freshmen. We need to get the stat sheet from that night and look to see where each drive started and how long each drive was. I'm sick of hearing people like you. Like TC went in and said they were going to try and get 100 or something. That 90 point barage was as much RBS's fault as TC's. The starters played six snaps.......six snaps. What does that freshman supposed to do when he takes a little trap play and they won't tackle.......fall down? I wouldn't, you wouldn't, and no other kid would go down. I guess TC should have punted on 1st down and not let those kids play. On a closing note; TC asked RBS if they wanted to run the clock in second half.......RBS answer - "NO". TC asked if they would like to play 8-minute qtrs........RBS answer - "NO". Hey big boy....You play coach and it's 50 or so at half and you asked these questions and you have gotten these answers. What would you have done? Tell me exactly what you would have done to prevent it. GOOD DAY!!! I now hope TC drops 50 this weekend. You might as well take everything. Nobody will like you either way.

Hey, I saw where you were from Clarksville. You didn't play on that Clarksville Acad. team that TC beat in '97 title game did you? You know, where they tried a FG at the horn of a 49-0 game. TC blocked the FG and I guess they should have let them just try a friendly kick? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Seriously though I can't wait for Friday if the boys put as much into the game as the fans have hyping it should be a war.

I agree. One of the better 1A title games in recent history. The only thing that could possibly make it better is if for the halftime festivities we could see slimshady square off against ol snowball in an ultimate smack off!