Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

I can't say that I blame you for that just try and grow up before your thirty /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm still trying to grow up. and I'm over 30. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Go get them boy's from region 5.....................................

go [/size [size=7]RED DEVILS

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No comments on the roster link I posted? Looks like TC has a size advantage up front...I know TC gets the most out of their players so it's going to be a tough row to hoe for JB. Hopefully our quickness (up front) can make up for some of that. I can see why people are saying JB will have trouble running the ball. It's hard to run on a solid 5 man front.

size means nothing. when i played i went up against bigger players and whooped em all night long. we went up against much bigger teams and whipped up on em. its how much you want it that matters. how much you are willing to fight. how mean you are. this is the state championship. you better believe that size won't matter to much. it wouldn't to me and it won't to them because i know em. i played with a lot of em. nordy, fleming, castleman, justice, bowler, shepard, etc.. they don't care if they are 6'5" 300 pounds. they will sock em right in their mouth. i would to. and i am proud to say that i taught them a lot of what they know and worked with them on their technique when i played. they made me better and i made them better and i have the upmost belief that they will dominate whoever is up against them.

If you aren't careful...snoflake will suit up and play some this week. He may be "mature", but maybe you haven't heard he has some eligibility left, because thehis school made him quit after his junior yr......hurt too many players on opposing teams.....teams threatened to drop his team from their schedule.....snoball is just dying to get that last year in somewhere..........or I feel pretty sure he would run the "Oklahoma" drill with you one time.

i had to get a plea deal to stay out of jail!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! you are a retard if i have ever seen one. if jb had 1000 students to draw from TC would be leaving the stadium in an ambulance. do you have any idea the athletes that would be within 1000 students. you have NO idea. i do. i've seen schools with 1000 students playing football. my cousin played for one and now he is starting in college ball at UAB and he never even started in HS. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! and i'm sorry my man but no class 1A school could hang with them. in fact the 1A kids would probably get hurt. in a school that big all the lineman would be over 280 pounds and be FAST just as quick as your smaller linemen. the rb would be over 180-200 pounds and run a 4.5 40 yard dash or quicker. it would be a massacre. they would be bigger, stronger, faster, better, and TC would have to go home with thier tail having been ripped off to bury their dead. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

if that's so true try and figure out why in the 1999 season we had to schedule three out of state teams because 3a schools and even a 5a school like gallatin didn't want to play us! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What about this one?

i wish i could put that on the back of my crystal gail t-shirts. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

i won't be playing. i wish i was though. and i sure wouldn't have my head took off. lol the IS has spoken. the HAS BEEN can say what he wants.

and as far as trousdale learning from the best. go to bama and you will see what an all star coaching staff looks like. trousdale would be a cream puff team down there. almost every team has one or two ex-NFL or Division 1 football players on them. and every school down there is AMAZINGLY good. heck my youngest cousins pee-wee league has an ex-cowboy running back as a coach.

one of those out of state teams was from hazelwood, alabama, we spanked that booty and sent em back to BAMA, i believe they won state that year!!! you should research that team they were in a sports illustraded article a few years before that. heck i played in that game, i told those bama boys the same thing i told clubber lang, "you aint so bad, YOU AINT SO BAD!!!"

tc against alabama schools, 1-0 baby. i never played college ball but i did help push back the crimson tide!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

size means nothing. when i played i went up against bigger players and whooped em all night long. we went up against much bigger teams and whipped up on em. its how much you want it that matters. how much you are willing to fight. how mean you are. this is the state championship. you better believe that size won't matter to much. it wouldn't to me and it won't to them because i know em. i played with a lot of em. nordy, fleming, castleman, justice, bowler, shepard, etc.. they don't care if they are 6'5" 300 pounds. they will sock em right in their mouth. i would to. and i am proud to say that i taught them a lot of what they know and worked with them on their technique when i played. they made me better and i made them better and i have the upmost belief that they will dominate whoever is up against them.

If you're looking at size by it's self then yes size doesn't matter. But if you're facing a man that is bigger than you and everything else you talk about is equal then size does matter. I've not been worried about size all year with this team because I knew we could out fight em, use better technique, etc. but if history repeats itself TC will have the same fight we do, as good a technique, so on and so on. That's the only thing I've felt like all year that could beat us was a bigger, strong team up front that played with the same intensity and technique as we do. I'm not saying we're gonna lose, I'm just saying it's going to be hard to run the ball. JB has many plays that can mitigate this advantage if indeed they do have the advantage up front so we can still win.

there is no excuse at all for beating a team by more than 40. i wast THERE when coach adkins would threaten the second string with punishments if they scored a touchdown. he told them to "fall down" if you break one. sometimes we would punt on first down if we got to close to the endzone. or take a shot at a field goal. i was there when we scored 35 on nashville christian in the first quarter and didn't score another point because coach took out the first team and wouldn't let the second team score. that is class. we could have beaten out 3 or 4 teams a year by LITERALLY 100 points but we didn't because our coach was better than that. so can running up the score be helped. YES IT CAN!!!!!!! we didn't do it because we had more class than that. that is one reason why i have never respected TC. i respect them as a talent and as a good football team, but i do not respect how they have done some of the teams they have played. they way they beat red boiling springs a couple years ago was inexcusable.

i've played in games where we started the second half, punting on 1st downs.

it isn't fair to a second or third stringer, in my opinion, to be whipped all year on scout team only to be put on the field and told to lay down. most players around these part don't really know exactly what to do when someone tells them to lay down. we don't teach that here, did your coach set aside practice time to teach that game plan? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

i had to get a plea deal to stay out of jail!!

if that's so true try and figure out why in the 1999 season we had to schedule three out of state teams because 3a schools and even a 5a school like gallatin didn't want to play us! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i wish i could put that on the back of my crystal gail t-shirts. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

one of those out of state teams was from hazelwood, alabama, we spanked that booty and sent em back to BAMA, i believe they won state that year!!! you should research that team they were in a sports illustraded article a few years before that. heck i played in that game, i told those bama boys the same thing i told clubber lang, "you aint so bad, YOU AINT SO BAD!!!"

tc against alabama schools, 1-0 baby. i never played college ball but i did help push back the crimson tide!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

hazelwood. you got to be kidding. go play southside gadsden or Hokes Bluff. Boaz maybe. if you were to leave alive i would be impressed. you know warrick dunn that was with the falcons. came from gadsden southside. they have put out 29 NFL starters and many others that played in the NFL but never started. the other schools have similar pedigrees. those are the teams that I am talking about. those are the ones i have experience with. i don't think any hs team in tennessee can claim those numbers. and southside has only been around for about 45-50 years. thats about an player per class that goes to the NFL. and with all this success and booty whoopin why weren't yall in sports illistrated?

i've played in games where we started the second half, punting on 1st downs.

it isn't fair to a second or third stringer, in my opinion, to be whipped all year on scout team only to be put on the field and told to lay down. most players around these part don't really know exactly what to do when someone tells them to lay down. we don't teach that here, did your coach set aside practice time to teach that game plan? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

nope he just said how would you feel if you were red boiling springs and trousdale just put up 90 on you. what would that do to you as a young man and football player. then we understood, had mercy, and had no problem not scoring. he trusted us to have integrity and a sense of responsibility, and we did.