MARION'S BOECK *COACH OF THE YEAR*

2Old2Play

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Beock is a class act, he has not only brought football back to Marion Co. High School he has taught these young men much more. From the locker room program to senior night and right through the playoffs he has taught everyone about ownership, integrity, accountability and teamwork. Not only on the field but off. He has respect from everyone, in the classroom, on the field and in the stands. Thanks for a great year and I am already looking forward to the future of all these young men. Coach Boeck definately deserves to be COACH of the YEAR!

Coach Beock is a class act, he has not only brought football back to Marion Co. High School he has taught these young men much more. From the locker room program to senior night and right through the playoffs he has taught everyone about ownership, integrity, accountability and teamwork. Not only on the field but off. He has respect from everyone, in the classroom, on the field and in the stands. Thanks for a great year and I am already looking forward to the future of all these young men. Coach Boeck definately deserves to be COACH of the YEAR!

THANKS PLEED

Who votes on Coach of the Year and normally how is it determined. He has my vote!! (if it counts.) /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

So glad that he decided on the Purple Nation.

Only saw Marion Co. once this year and was impressed with their football team playing in a hostile environment. Obviously they had the talent but more importantly the players bought in to his system. Good luck to Marion County and Coach Boeck, as it seems he has done a great job and it sounds as if has the supprt of the community as well. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />