Oneida in 09

remade28

who all do you think will be the playmakers for the indians in 09?

Question is not who, but how many, #35 #24 #8 #7 #23 #21 #25 #19 #14 and whole slue of young talent. the Lose of the whole starting D line will be the most urgent .The o line should be ok , They got a lot of snaps. The issue will be depth last year if someone got hurt it did not seem that big of a deal , now we will have to see how depth develops. This group of seniors we be fine

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we have a big job ahead of us loosing 12 senior , The Offensive and defensive line, power back like lew don't fall from the sky. The QB leadership, Slaven was one in a million. West made some big catches. The last playoff game with greenback the 2nd team def could not even slow Greenback down. TL has his job cut out for him next year.. alot of holes, alot of holes to fill.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to get some information about Oneida's head football coach. How long has he been head coach there? What is his recored as head coach? How long was a assistant coach? How good was Oneida before he got there?

Thanks

Done give up on Rankin? Talk to your friends at Anderson County, that was were he was before he came to Oneida. It is his 2nd year as head coach. I will tell you this, You will not meet a better human being, and he fills his staff with people of like minds. We will not give up T.L. without a fight.

Done give up on Rankin? Talk to your friends at Anderson County, that was were he was before he came to Oneida. It is his 2nd year as head coach. I will tell you this, You will not meet a better human being, and he fills his staff with people of like minds. We will not give up T.L. without a fight.

I'll agree C.I. you've got one heak of a coach there @ Oneida.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I beleive Coach T.L is at home..

I would like to get some information about Oneida's head football coach.

ORWildcat1, I would have to agree with Cleatless Injun on this one. If you want to get some information on TL just ask ANYONE over there in Anderson County. They will ALL tell you the same thing... his players will be very disciplined, his players will run through a wall for him and he does it the right way. He is doing an outstanding job at Oneida and they will fight you over him!

ORWildcat1, I would have to agree with Cleatless Injun on this one. If you want to get some information on TL just ask ANYONE over there in Anderson County. They will ALL tell you the same thing... his players will be very disciplined, his players will run through a wall for him and he does it the right way. He is doing an outstanding job at Oneida and they will fight you over him!

Lol, thanks, that's just the information I wanted to know.

I have known TL for over 20 years. He is a class act and has built a program at Oneida that is top notch. If OR could get him and allow him to build his staff, he could put the Wildcats on the path to success. On the other hand, if you are looking for someone who plays politics and kisses the right rear ends to keep people happy, HE ISN'T your guy. Tony is a straight shooter and won't play the politics. That is one of the things that earns him the respect of administration, coaches, players, parents and the community. Make no mistake, if he is the coach, it is his program!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have known TL for over 20 years. He is a class act and has built a program at Oneida that is top notch. If OR could get him and allow him to build his staff, he could put the Wildcats on the path to success. On the other hand, if you are looking for someone who plays politics and kisses the right rear ends to keep people happy, HE ISN'T your guy. Tony is a straight shooter and won't play the politics. That is one of the things that earns him the respect of administration, coaches, players, parents and the community. Make no mistake, if he is the coach, it is his program!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well said.

Fight?????Heck fire we would shut the Town Down and sell tickets.....to your people!!!!!!Our people would be ready to lead the charge!!!!This community is so PROUD of what Coach has done and IS GOING to do with this program.I really want to think and HOPE it would be more than a fight for him /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> from our standpoint.