Oneida in 09

remade28

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to say T.L. has been a good friend, a better friend than I deserve. I hope we can respect his privacy and let him resolve the family issue quickly. He has always been a man of strong faith and integrity. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.

I second this post!

good job Injun!

Well u know what I have more insight than what I always let on cuz I want to get other people's opinions bout things or maybe someone knows more than I do & I wanna hear what they have to say & not act like I'm the authority on ONEIDA. All I did was ask a simple question looking to feel out if anybody had any conversations w/anyone of merit to add to what I already knew so I don't appreciate being asked to move to another thread bout something that DOES pertain to ONEIDA just cuz I didn't word it to meet ur standards. If u dont have anything to say to me in reference to what I asked then u need to keep your opinion to urself cuz I didn't get on here 4 an english lesson. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> If u wanna share the "TRUTH straight from the horses mouth" then by all means go ahead. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Bat...i guess we can agree to disagree...It's done and now we are moving on. This doesn't need to end up at the airport........ /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Bat...i guess we can agree to disagree...It's done and now we are moving on. This doesn't need to end up at the airport........ /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Champ I'll have to say that's pretty funny. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I wasn't looking to go to the airport anyways. Yeah we can agree to disagree. That was one of those stressful days that had my patience level @ low tolerance & I didn't take too kindly to being told to move to another thread when all I was doing was looking 4 some additional info. I too want to move forward & hopefully it will be in the cards 4 Coach Brewster to find a place on his staff 4 TL (if he is interested) cuz I believe he would be a great asset no matter what role he is delegated. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

hopefully it will be in the cards 4 Coach Brewster to find a place on his staff 4 TL (if he is interested) cuz I believe he would be a great asset no matter what role he is delegated. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well Dad-Gum....we both AGREE on that... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Here's some little doozies:

Best Player You've never heard of: Ray Booher - fast.....fast......fast

Greatest Improvement over four years: Willie Boyatt - went from bottom feeder to the top of the food chain.

Strong Armed QB's (these boys could wing it!) - S. Jacobs, M. McBroom, K, Byrd, J. King, ????!

Coaches of note: Daniels, Jacobs, Gaylor, May Sr., Burchfield, Lambert, Wright.....all of these coaches know how to assemble their players to make them most effective.

Kaz

K. Byrd...wing it??? You mean like a duck?? LOL

34.......Heck yeah, Byrd could wing it! Sometimes that "duck" would waddle some 60 to 70 yards before it came back to Earth! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I remember a wide out running a go pattern one evening and after sprinting some fifty yards he pulled up thinking Byrdman had no play to him......then watched as the ball "fluttered" some 15 yards beyond where he pulled up! Now I'm not sayin' he was Elway, but for a high school kid, he could launch some rockets. And your right......there were a lot of Ducks......heck, some of them might have been end over end /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />, and we weren't punting! Probably caused some confusion for the refs, huh?

I'd say that rumor is bunk, until someone comes forward and announces otherwise!

Kaz

34.......Heck yeah, Byrd could wing it! Sometimes that "duck" would waddle some 60 to 70 yards before it came back to Earth! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I remember a wide out running a go pattern one evening and after sprinting some fifty yards he pulled up thinking Byrdman had no play to him......then watched as the ball "fluttered" some 15 yards beyond where he pulled up! Now I'm not sayin' he was Elway, but for a high school kid, he could launch some rockets. And your right......there were a lot of Ducks......heck, some of them might have been end over end /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />, and we weren't punting! Probably caused some confusion for the refs, huh?

I'd say that rumor is bunk, until someone comes forward and announces otherwise!

Kaz

I bet that wide out was wearing the number 20?? Hey you seem to be the guru on trivia Kaz, do you know who holds the OHS record for most INT's in a game?

Missed it dude........can't recall what # he was, but I wouldn't tell if I did! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Besides that was the third game that season and #20 didn't get his first start until they were five games in to it!

Yeah, I know the fella.....but if I told you or anyone else, that boys head would fall off his shoulders. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />I do remember #20 was around one of those picks! I believe the record is 3?!?! Could I be wrong?

Heres another bit of trivia: Best punt returner no body has mentioned was B. "Batmite" Jeffers. Kid was slippery as an eel and ran that tater North and South with the best of them. Still think the bar is set with Lawson, however it looks like the Woodard Kid (#24) on the current team has got some skillz too! Much like Lawson, if he gets by you, odds are you won't catch him on foot. (maybe a dragster!) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good luck with that one.

Anyone know how Coach Lambo is doing? He is a good man and I sure hope he considers putting his services to use for the Big Orange again! I look forward to seeing him dance on the sidelines again sometime in the near future! But that may not be in his cup right now.....?!?! I guess we'll see.

Kazanity

Missed it dude........can't recall what # he was, but I wouldn't tell if I did! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Besides that was the third game that season and #20 didn't get his first start until they were five games in to it!

Yeah, I know the fella.....but if I told you or anyone else, that boys head would fall off his shoulders. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />I do remember #20 was around one of those picks! I believe the record is 3?!?! Could I be wrong?

Heres another bit of trivia: Best punt returner no body has mentioned was B. "Batmite" Jeffers. Kid was slippery as an eel and ran that tater North and South with the best of them. Still think the bar is set with Lawson, however it looks like the Woodard Kid (#24) on the current team has got some skillz too! Much like Lawson, if he gets by you, odds are you won't catch him on foot. (maybe a dragster!) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good luck with that one.

Anyone know how Coach Lambo is doing? He is a good man and I sure hope he considers putting his services to use for the Big Orange again! I look forward to seeing him dance on the sidelines again sometime in the near future! But that may not be in his cup right now.....?!?! I guess we'll see.

Kazanity

YEAH 3 in one game! I remember now...LOL seems like it was at the Monterey game in like 1983? The poor guy broke his arm in practice the next week and missed the rest of the season.

Is it slow right now in the Kingdom or am I just missin' things?!?! Very quite around these parts........ /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ! Someone told me that I had left off some players from my all-time team. Listen boys, I'm just toolin' around in the off-season.....if you know of a player.......it's a free country! Change my mind or let the arguement commence! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Some britches ain't as big as you think they are! Plenty of All-Star Players on my team.....are they the best ever? Subject to debate isn't it! Let's hear it.

Kazzy