Oneida in 09

remade28

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark (I always PICK AGAINST ONEIDA) Packer.How wonderful...

Definately a winnable game, GP is a fairly good team ,just not nearly as good as they were back in the day. They are well coached ,just don,t have the enrollment they used to have. Should be a good game.

Oneida should be rolling by game day, and I think GP might be surprised by the new wrinkles in the OFF . Man I can not hardly wait, this is going to be a fun year, with Hood at QB no one knows what will happen.

Shoot Injun, Hood is the one-eyed Jack...and everyone knows that card is Wild. That kid can flat out play. Fun to watch!

I think Coach Brewster is gonna open up the play book and Oneida will be in the "Wright" place at the "Wright" time! Thats really gonna help Hudson, Woodard and Sexton in the backfield. Its gonna be a fun year!

Good luck throwing into the Indian secondary. It better be a rifle shot!

Shoot Injun, Hood is the one-eyed Jack...and everyone knows that card is Wild. That kid can flat out play. Fun to watch!

I think Coach Brewster is gonna open up the play book and Oneida will be in the "Wright" place at the "Wright" time! Thats really gonna help Hudson, Woodard and Sexton in the backfield. Its gonna be a fun year!

Good luck throwing into the Indian secondary. It better be a rifle shot!

I think the key word is pressure, how much Oneida's fronts can put on opponents and how well they protect. The team is loaded with skill position, It is going to be the ability for the linemen to sync on both sides of the ball. I saw flashes of greatness in the spring. Carson looked unblock able, just needs more speed, Stephens was a pleasant surprise moving to the line, his quickness will be a plus to a huge strong fount. The linebackers my be the best in 2A. I am still confused with all the issues off field , But that what you get when you deal with kids.

I think the key word is pressure, how much Oneida's fronts can put on opponents and how well they protect. The team is loaded with skill position, It is going to be the ability for the linemen to sync on both sides of the ball. I saw flashes of greatness in the spring. Carson looked unblock able, just needs more speed, Stephens was a pleasant surprise moving to the line, his quickness will be a plus to a huge strong fount. The linebackers my be the best in 2A. I am still confused with all the issues off field , But that what you get when you deal with kids.

Yeah, its been a strange year. I think everyone is ok and playing with a few exceptions. I wish Blevins would have found his way back this year. Man, the new offense would have suited him to a "T" Either way, I wish him the best.

A slew of fun players to watch.....Especially the LB's, Brown is thick as a bulldog. Sexton is a legit all-state candidate and Walden is pushing both of them for playing time. I really think Bear, as a freshman, might even see some time in the 3rd/4th quarter. That crew is all day long, no doubt.

And what about Stephens...really looked good! Everyone in the stands was looking around asking "Didn't Cheese graduate?" Carson is a monster! I think the key will be the O-line. They don't have to be good, just good enough. Play smart and make a few cracks here and there! Should be a fun year.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Gotta love them injuns!! Great possibilities this year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> OFF line gotta hang tuff (PROTECT, PROTECT, PROTECT) so Hood can get that pigskin all over the field and he's got the size and talent to do just that. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Good team players, 8th grade memories with even more talent. Miller, Marcum boys, West, Hood, Allen, Sexton, add Woodard, Hudson, Stephens, Carson=hard hitting, dedicated, fun lovin football players. These young men make one heck of a TEAM! CAN'T WAIT! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

First off...My thoughts are with ya and your family KAZAM.

Secondly, man o man are them boys getting STRONG.Keep hitting the iron boys, it's almost time.Can't wait to see what the season holds. TL will have that defense cranked up AGAIN and all the WRIGHT offense plays will be humming. It's gonna be a humdinger.Brewster is going to get his first taste of it and i can't wait to see it happen.