Oneida in 09

remade28

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleat, that was about as uninformative as John Adams at KNS. Of course, he writes columns! What was the score? Does that big strapping QB have a name? We were explosive last season.....is the development of the "mules" coming along nicely? Do we have the look of a contender again? How did Coach Brew like his first scrimmage? So many questions.......so little time! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I couldn't be there....family emeregency.....just trying to keep up with the kids and the program. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Kazzy

Who made a name for themselves this Spring? Did the scrimmage produce any "new" faces that will be prominent players next season? It's Saturday Morning......somebody wake up and feed this fishy! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Kaz

they have a lot of work with the O line, The davis boy was on the side line, so they struggled with the snap. It was tough running up the middle. Braxton looks as good as always. Hood a monster on D ,he looked good running the ball. Hood arm strength good they missed out on some throws down the feild because of late throws. Cody stephen looked good on both sides of the ball.Carson looked hard to stop. W. woordard caught some nice passes.. They need to find the Bruiser back up the middle, besides hood. Dirty might be the answer hard runner just a little lite in the britches. Miller and smith play tough. Kaz your nasty before yo your coffee

That is a little better Cleat.......heard through the grapevine that they played to a stand still. (0-0) Defense must still be stout. Harden Valley didn't make a lot of headway against us........what else is new. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Sounds like we have some formitable parts that are in the mix. Mules gonna have to keep working hard, but experience will continue to improve that unit. All in all, the scrimmage lets us know the areas where we will have to improve before next fall rolls around! Looking forward to smelling that fresh grass in August!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kaz /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think it was Cody Stephens that bull rushed up the middle and got the monster sack! Defense looked really good except a few missed tackles. That RB from Hardin Valley was a tough runner! The RB Oneida is looking for is probably Sexton. He missed the scrimmage but will be pounding folks in the fall.

Excellent scrimmage. I think the coach and boys know the O Line has got to play consistant. Look great....at times. Hardin Valley will be as good a team the Indians will see until you get up into the Marion County and Boyd Bucs of the world.

I love Coach Wright! Man, he is a gunslinger at heart! That man is a great OC. If you doubt that, your crazy. I know he is going to call the offense that Coach Brewster feels comfortable with but I hope this scrimmage is a sign of things to come.

It was wet, and they had 2 new kids trying to snap the ball. With less than a weak of experience wpuld be hard on any one. and a 2nd string reciver scored for Oneida. I hate the format It was 10 snap deal. But all in all nothing the caches can not correct, they will be ready.

Yep...that really messed things up! At least the lightening went away!

Smash, I hope you're right about Sexton.....he could heal some of the damage of graduation tremendously! Although I haven't heard any details of his status for the Fall, he can be a humdinger of a football player. Guess we'll wait and see on that one.....?

Nice to hear we got some heat up the middle....and who it came from is good too! He is one of those players who didn't make a big splash a season ago, but what better time to arrive than now! It would be nice if he stays hungry and continues the way he is going in the size department!

Love Coach W., too! Always have....he is craftier than he looks, and if he ever shows up to a game in a houndstooth hat.........wwwwhhhhooooo! We could start hearing Roll Tribe! echoing through the stands! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'm sure you know what I mean.....!

Kazanity