Oneida in 09

remade28

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't mention Cole (my bad) and there are a few more on the team that are, perhaps not burners, but quicker than they look! I know the West Kid (Freshman) won't play a great deal this upcoming season, but given a few years to mature and get stronger he is going to be a lightning bolt! And the other West (Dannon - Fr) has the tools to be another (in a long line) special running back if he stays healthy. Folks......its only gonna get worse /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> the Jr. High has a fella still playing at that level that goes by the nickname "Cheetah". Bet that boy is slow! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Kazzy

Last year is was at Oneida watching a middle school game and some one said here comes Cheetah into the game I ask why do they call him Cheetah . The next play they handed him the ball and he goes wide right for about a 50 yard touch down , I said forget it I now know why .

Kazam , all the kids you said have speed I would like to pick a sleeper Cole Stephens . Lets not forget about two years ago, huntsville was picked to come to oneida and kill the big orange . The frist year of playing football and this kid scored all 22 points and oneida walked away with a victory . Not bad when a local business man said [TS] all Oneida had was a bunch of basketball players playing middle schol football .

Best catch I have ever seen a Middle School kid make. 10 seconds to go in the game. The DB from Huntsville was on his back. Cole still made the catch to seal the deal. Great game. Also, another kid to watch for is Dirty. He is supposed to be coming on as well at Line Backer. Sorry, I dont know his real name....blame Coach Sexton for the nicknames.

Yeah Kaz...I can see some of the speedy freshman making the special teams. Dang...when is the Spring scrimmage. I know the Middle School play Jacksboro at home on the 12th. Love Jacksboro! One of the hardest hitting middle schools you willl see anywhere. Tough as a pine knot.

hare is wat we gunna do we gunna amit tat tha glory dayz of onieda went owt tha winder wit tha heed coach tat thay lost an i dun cure if ya hafe a cheta on ya teem ur not punky!!

You will get to see our new head coach Oct. 23rd. He has calves the size of hams. Better for kicking rear ends.

Thats assuming you make it through Morgan County. Your not making too many friends out there.

Sorry my bad by the spelling I should have known , But with 75 post you are like me a green horn the only difference I know it , it is plain to see you do not . I ask a simple question it just requires a simple answer .If you are going to get on the india reservation be positive .

Best catch I have ever seen a Middle School kid make. 10 seconds to go in the game. The DB from Huntsville was on his back. Cole still made the catch to seal the deal. Great game. Also, another kid to watch for is Dirty. He is supposed to be coming on as well at Line Backer. Sorry, I dont know his real name....blame Coach Sexton for the nicknames.

Yeah Kaz...I can see some of the speedy freshman making the special teams. Dang...when is the Spring scrimmage. I know the Middle School play Jacksboro at home on the 12th. Love Jacksboro! One of the hardest hitting middle schools you willl see anywhere. Tough as a pine knot.

His name is Dalton Walden been called Dirty for as long as i can remember.

AO(allorange)......he is a Sunbright Tiger if I'm not mistaken. He must be a happy one too because ignorance is bliss, ain't it!!!! He often uses the calling card of the LSU Tigers.....and trust me.......he knows his team is no Bayou Bengal! Sometimes you just have to close your eyes and hope the stupid ones disappear!

Kazzy