Clarkrange vs JC

yamaha277

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe there isn't already one started on this game but it's coming up this Friday. What's the predictions on this one?

I'm thinkin Clarkrange by 15-20 /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Jackson County is focused on Tuesday with Upperman. Take care of that business then focus on Friday. One game at a time, my man....lol

But it won't be a 15 or 20 point game.....

I can't believe there isn't already one started on this game but it's coming up this Friday. What's the predictions on this one?

I'm thinkin Clarkrange by 15-20 /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I dont see that happening.

I think this will be a great game. I also think JC will win this game, because somehow Coach Brown always has his team prepared to play the big games, so hopefully they will be able to pull it out, but we still have a game tuesday against Upperman before Friday, so they need to concentrate on that first, and good luck JC girls. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'll say Clark Range by 5 since their at home.

Did some researching on Brown vs. Rogers and I was somewhat impressed with the findings. Out of the previous or most recent 14 games between Clarkrange and JC, Brown has been victorious 11 times!!! That's amazing and it says a lot about the superior coaching of Brown.....

Did some researching on Brown vs. Rogers and I was somewhat impressed with the findings. Out of the previous or most recent 14 games between Clarkrange and JC, Brown has been victorious 11 times!!! That's amazing and it says a lot about the superior coaching of Brown.....

There has been some luck involved, but the ability to plug in a kid (with a particular ability) for a situation, is Jim Browns talent.

Nonsense. JC has a bigger talent pool (twice the size of CR) which has always resulted in a stronger bench for JC. Brown can usually go eight deep and not miss any production. He is smart enough to figure that out. Coach Rogers has to contend with York for players within the county while JC gets everyone in their county. Superior coaching my toe Screaming and belittling your players doesn't equate to coaching.

Jackson County is focused on Tuesday with Upperman. Take care of that business then focus on Friday. One game at a time, my man....lol

But it won't be a 15 or 20 point game.....

JC should be focused on Upperman first. They will be handful for JC as they will be for anyone this year IMO. I think JC will be ready though as they have started out with a pretty tough schedule to begin the season and are going into a pretty tough stretch over the next 7-8 out of 10 games. Which should have them prepared for district play. If they can come out 6-4 or better (and they certainly can) over the next 10 games, everybody better watch out. Clarkrange is good, loaded and well coached and can possibly win at home Friday but their schedule isn't near as stout....That could come back on them come tourney time. It won't be a 15-20 point game.

Nonsense. JC has a bigger talent pool (twice the size of CR) which has always resulted in a stronger bench for JC. Brown can usually go eight deep and not miss any production. He is smart enough to figure that out. Coach Rogers has to contend with York for players within the county while JC gets everyone in their county. Superior coaching my toe Screaming and belittling your players doesn't equate to coaching.

So did Rogers contend with York for the girl from Monterey? Heard they had a freshman transfer in as well. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />