Clarkrange vs JC

yamaha277

i have been enlitened my posts will no longer be full of ignorant bias as i have seen what that kind of stupidity looks like from another poster. from here on out i will try my best to represent in a positive lite and enjoy this website. So for my first statement i would like to say that C'range is prolly the best team in Class A on paper however however!!!! if anyone can beat them i do believe our girls have as good a chance as any! Ok hows that? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

im going to assume this is referring to me.... I have never tried to fill my posts with inaccurate stats or tried to belittle JC's coaching ability, such as someone i know???? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ...As already been stated, this matchup has two of the best coaches in the state. All i do is state my predictions and back up the team i support. Just as I have already said, JC is a talented team (always is) but CR is probably the best high school girls team i have ever seen. Each and every one of their starters could start anywhere and there are no particular standouts among the main five. If one person is double teamed, the person left open is usually just as much of a threat. However, im not saying that beating CR is impossible; any team can be beat. Just hope they don't take JC for granted.

that being said. good luck to both teams tomorrow night! better get there early cause it'll be packed. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have been enlitened my posts will no longer be full of ignorant bias as i have seen what that kind of stupidity looks like from another poster. from here on out i will try my best to represent in a positive lite and enjoy this website. So for my first statement i would like to say that C'range is prolly the best team in Class A on paper however however!!!! if anyone can beat them i do believe our girls have as good a chance as any! Ok hows that? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thank you. It's one thing to cheer on your team, but it's another to be cocky and embarrass them. But keep cheering on the blue and white by all means, but let's do it respectfully. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

After the JC-Upperman game Tues. night, Clarkrange by 9....there's just too much talent on the Buff's team

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well this game was the way I expected to be, a close, hard-fought, physical game by both teams. It came down pretty much to CR outrebounding our girls, but I have to say I was impressed by the way JC played, especially when they had to play in a very tough environment and a lot of people thought we were going to get killed by Clarkrange. Congrats to Clarkrange on the win and we will see yall again next month. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

congrats to coach rogers and the clarkrange girls, you were te best team tonight congrats to Molly Heady she was the differance tonite she was 13 0f 14 I believe from the free throw line in 4th quarter now thats a good pressure player Good luck til we play again go 7a

Congratulations on a great game JC girls. You kept it close, only 2 points difference at halftime. Clarkrange had 3 girls to score: Heady 21 (12 for 16 on freethrows), Phillips 9, Reed with 16.

Jackson girls had 4 to score: Leonard 20, Bowman 9, Garland 6, Warden 2.

Clarkrange played 7 players while Jackson County played 8. Clarkrange didn't go as deep as I had been hearing.

Overall, it looks good for the JC girls. Not bad after losing 5 key players from last year's squad while Clarkrange lost none and gained Heady.

Rebounds were the key to this game IMO>>>>