News from District 9-A

ecu

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

When you see the game being called tight, you have to adjust to the way it is being called. Some coaches will continue to be aggressive thinking the officials will eventually quit calling it. But you better have great depth to do that.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eagleville won pretty easy. Outscored Forrest every quarter. Some from Cascade has said Boyd has closed the gap between them and the rest of the district. My buddy from Warren County commented to me that the game tonight @ Community vs. Boyd was a 8 or 9 point game(50-41) with 2 minutes left. Hope this is true because I know some of the young men on that Boyd squad and they truly are good young men who have worked their tales off this spring summer and fall to get better.

I have to say I weathered the rain and went to the Eagleville / Forrest game last night and this game was as ugly as the weather. Take nothing away from Eagleville they have good athletes as usual and played hard, but Forrest didn't just miss their first 8 shots, they air balled most of them. Very poor shooting night for Forrest, one of the worst I've seen in a long time. Congrats to Eagleville and good luck to all.

Based on what has happened so far this season, I think you'd have to put MTC ahead of Forrest. ? Here are the current standings

District 9A Standings

I agree that the numbers right now dont lie but I just dont feel in the run of things MTC is better than Forrest. I feel like Forrest will get it done they usually do some how some way.

I agree that the numbers right now dont lie but I just dont feel in the run of things MTC is better than Forrest. I feel like Forrest will get it done they usually do some how some way.

Eagleville played very sloppy and won easily. Forrest plays hard but they just don't have a lot of talent. If they are a top 4 team our district then is very weak. Our district is definitely down from last year. Go Eagleville

Eagleville played very sloppy and won easily. Forrest plays hard but they just don't have a lot of talent. If they are a top 4 team our district then is very weak. Our district is definitely down from last year. Go Eagleville

I was at the game also. I agree with everything you said in your post except the part about Forrest not having a lot of talent. They do have talent, they just happen to be sophomores. That class is loaded. Coach Mac just chooses to play his seniors most of the time.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Don't believe the top four has changed but the Community loss to MTCS will hurt when it comes to tie breakers. Forrest losing that badly is a surprise. You are definitely right when you say the district is down from last year. Lots of basketball left.