SP Pirates of 2009

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the way zone was talking the pirates are getting about 10 d1 prospect lineman transfers so there is no worries in pirateland

LOL YEA RIGHT /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You will see a Decent Pirate team this year want Win unless its easy dont have talent in many positions This year /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> next year the Valley and State is in Trouble /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

LOL YEA RIGHT /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You will see a Decent Pirate team this year want Win unless its easy dont have talent in many positions This year /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> next year the Valley and State is in Trouble /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The pirates have all kinds of talent at the skills positions...Their line is the only question mark.

the way zone was talking the pirates are getting about 10 d1 prospect lineman transfers so there is no worries in pirateland

I never said anything like that....how about sticking with the "TRUTH"

Forget pretty sure I know they dont, A nice year not dominate like other years still might win state since there isnt a team in 1A to challenge a weak Sp team. Next year will be there year /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

yea we are so weak we will struggle with an improved whitwell

Old Pirate was wondering about the new players and how they'll fit in. Rumor is both are good looking players with immediate playing time likely. Zone......do you know when the 1st real practice starts and when is the 1st scrimmage?

TTP....OP could be wrong but Weathespoon played last year @ Tn State and is still playing. Not quite sure about some of the others but rumor is R. Robinson was expected to git grades in shape for this year. Several from last years team have signed but like DJ..waiting to report?

Dad burnit....what is this rumor business? Jest got OP's low to the ground. Surely SP is not losing any players.

Old Pirate was wondering about the new players and how they'll fit in. Rumor is both are good looking players with immediate playing time likely. Zone......do you know when the 1st real practice starts and when is the 1st scrimmage?

TTP....OP could be wrong but Weathespoon played last year @ Tn State and is still playing. Not quite sure about some of the others but rumor is R. Robinson was expected to git grades in shape for this year. Several from last years team have signed but like DJ..waiting to report?

Dad burnit....what is this rumor business? Jest got OP's low to the ground. Surely SP is not losing any players.

The two new players are doing well. One is Coach Wilson's son. Both will see playing time and are battling for starting spots. Pads are allowed the first week of Aug. One scrimmage with Seq Co is at home. Not sure about others. Weatherspoon will prob be a starter this year. Robert is working hard. I haven't talked to David but he should be reporting soon. Both Terrell Robinson and Jujaun Fennell have committed (UTC and MTSU I think) for this year. I expect Malcom will have quite a few options also

I suggest that TTP read the rules about flaming and baiting