MBA Basketball

rackjackback34

I would like to talk about MBA's future basketball program. They are not known for basketball, but their future looks amazingly bright. The eighth grade placed 2nd in HVAC last year, and 0 boys from that team will start. Here will be the varisty starting line-up in 3 years.

PG-Austin Key-Blackwell (nationally ranked 9 point guard) 6'2 160

PG-Jhamall Wright 5'10 160

F-Aaron Simonis 5'11 170

PF -Transfer from Independence (don't know name) 6'7 210

C-Elliot Watts (nationally ranked 7 post) 6'8 215

All these boys are freshamn right now....they have room to grow. Wow. Watch out D II

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to talk about MBA's future basketball program. They are not known for basketball, but their future looks amazingly bright. The eighth grade placed 2nd in HVAC last year, and 0 boys from that team will start. Here will be the varisty starting line-up in 3 years.

F-Aaron Simonis 5'11 170

All these boys are freshamn right now....they have room to grow. Wow. Watch out D II

how is a kid a freshman if he is a transfer from Independence? Is there an Independence Middle school?

I am sure that Mobley, Paslick, Lassing and the rest of the current varsity appreciate you putting stock in MBA's future instead of what is the present. Seriously, expecting a freshman line-up to start this year? Don't get me wrong, sounds like a terrific group for Anglin and McMahon to look forward to, but remember they are still young. Congrats on a great season last year and best of luck this season but let's not write off the current team just yet. They are solid players both on and off the court.

F-Aaron Simonis 5'11 170

WHOAAA!!!

Little bit of a correction there.

In the last rankings that came out austin was between 95-100(not #9) and elliot was around 130-140(not #7)

F-Aaron Simonis 5'11 170

On one website, Austin Key-Blackwell is ranked 16th overall in the state of tennessee.(his class of course)

Watts is ranked 28th on the same website. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

On one website, Austin Key-Blackwell is ranked 16th overall in the state of tennessee.(his class of course)

Watts is ranked 28th on the same website. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yea thats tru, but thats from Prep Hoops. Whose rankings are a little bias, arent GREAT, and arent national so they dont mean THAT much(although they do mean a bit)

Yea thats tru, but thats from Prep Hoops. Whose rankings are a little bias, arent GREAT, and arent national so they dont mean THAT much(although they do mean a bit)

I dont put much if any stock on National Rankings or even local rankings for incoming Freshman. Proved time and time again to be inaccurate. I think those guys are good players but wont be able to get a true read on these kids for another year or two.

I dont put much if any stock on National Rankings or even local rankings for incoming Freshman. Proved time and time again to be inaccurate. I think those guys are good players but wont be able to get a true read on these kids for another year or two.

WHO CARES WHAT THE RANKINGS ARE - THEY DON'T MEAN JACK - ITS WHAT YOU DO ON THE PARTICULAR PLAYING SURFACE YOUR ON - EVIDENTLY ONE OF THE FRESHMAN PLAYERS IS POSTING THIS THREAD