Tyner 2009

THS7758

I spoke with one of Tyner's assistant coach's today and found out that next year's schedule for Tyner will be brutal. I don't know the exact dates but Tyner's three non-region games include Ooltewah, McCallie, and Baylor. Region games will include Red Bank, Howard, Brainerd, East Ridge, Hixson, Central, and East Hamilton. There could be a change, but I'm 95% sure all of these teams will be on Tyner's 2009 schedule.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spoke with one of Tyner's assistant coach's today and found out that next year's schedule for Tyner will be brutal. I don't know the exact dates but Tyner's three non-region games include Ooltewah, McCallie, and Baylor. Region games will include Red Bank, Howard, Brainerd, East Ridge, Hixson, Central, and East Hamilton. There could be a change, but I'm 95% sure all of these teams will be on Tyner's 2009 schedule.

...I think you are correct...I knew about all the teams you stated except Baylor...the "RAMS" should be ready for the "Titans" after this schedule!!!

...A couple of the teams we played in 2008 backed-out on us at the last minute...I won't call any names but you know who you are!!!

• 3 weeks later...

...I think you are correct...I knew about all the teams you stated except Baylor...the "RAMS" should be ready for the "Titans" after this schedule!!!

...A couple of the teams we played in 2008 backed-out on us at the last minute...I won't call any names but you know who you are!!!

Howard will hopefully be ready for the rams this year but Tyner always brings it. BUt they will fair well on this shedule. It will make them strong for the playoffs. Im glad we have added Red Bank I wish we could add Austin East that way we will be ready

• 1 month later...

..."RAMS" looked pretty good against Boyd-Buc today as well as Polk Co. last Friday...Tyner controlled both sides of the line holding Boyd to only one(1) TD and a total of 5(five) 1st downs...compared to scoring four(4) TD's and piling-up a 17(I'll say it again, 17 1st downs!!!

...Looking forward August and by the way I saw Brainerd's coaches and players checking the "RAMS" out!!!

...I see why Boyd-B didn't want to schedule us this year!!!

Sounds like Coach has the Ram train heating up for the season. Can't wait till Tyner and Central get together ought to be fun being that close by. Heard the had some good games when they played in the past. Ramfan who were some key players for the Rams, I know you don't want to give too much out but give us a taste /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I wish we could add Austin East that way we will be ready

Are you sure about that? Hahaha I mean, it'll be an awesome halftime show but the game well you already know its all about them ROADRUNNERS /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But seriously though, what happen to the Fulton series? WHy is Fulton omitted from the Rams schedule?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Howard will hopefully be ready for the rams this year but Tyner always brings it. BUt they will fair well on this shedule. It will make them strong for the playoffs. Im glad we have added Red Bank I wish we could add Austin East that way we will be ready

Hey 'T-Mac',

...I see in this mornings News-Free Press that Howard scheduled Alcoa on Sept. 25th @ Howard...I am glad that is an 'OPEN' date for Tyner...this game will be packed!!!

• 2 weeks later...