portland football coach opening

seymourbutts1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill Brasky could turn the program around in 1 year!

In High School. Brasky played both sides of the ball. All 11 positions....

Bill Brasky once played a school to a 7 overtime tie without even being on the field, then he walked out of the locker room... and that school gave up. After the game that school changed its name to Mr. Brasky's Academy

if a motivator is what people are talking about, why not start at the top and get a motivator for principal so maybe you can get off the target list for no child left behind!

Good idea, Also, and maybe you already have, but I think you should pursue he job as well..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good idea, Also, and maybe you already have, but I think you should pursue he job as well..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

kevin38, that job would not be a good one to have right now. They couldn't even compete at the single a level much less the level they will be playing.

kevin38, that job would not be a good one to have right now. They couldn't even compete at the single a level much less the level they will be playing.

Yeah the guy I am student teaching for this semestar applied for the job and he says the same thing. He also said that the facilities, benefits, gates, and fan support is 2nd to none. I am sure you already have somewhat of an idea about how those things are though.....