Trousdale County 31, Jo Byrns 14

enall

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats to TC for winning the state championship. but the game was very close. jb you held your own against the self proclaimed best program in tennessee and home of the football gods. congrats to jb as well for competing and almost winning.

sorry but it wasnt ''almost'' they got beat down in the fourth and that counts as a quarter just like the rest so it wasnt close for me. opinions vary.

sorry but it wasnt ''almost'' they got beat down in the fourth and that counts as a quarter just like the rest so it wasnt close for me. opinions vary.

reverse rolls. what if it was 14-14 at the end of the third and then TC lost 31-14. would it have been a beat down then. i think you would be singing a different tune. it was a close game. whoever won it was a well fought game and jb went toe to toe with them for the whole game. tc scored a touchdown with about 7 left in the fourth. jb had to score quickly and threw two interceptions bc they didn't have time to score with their run defense. if they would have just played smash mouth like they did earlier the score would have been 21-14. maybe 28-21. it would have been a 1 td spread. i've played and seen A LOT of football. and i know that is how it would have worked out. but i'm done with the subject. that is my opinion.

congrats to TC for winning the state championship. but the game was very close. jb you held your own against the self proclaimed best program in tennessee and home of the football gods. congrats to jb as well for competing and almost winning.

Ya'll just keep almost winning....and we'll just keep WINNING. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

reverse rolls. what if it was 14-14 at the end of the third and then TC lost 31-14. would it have been a beat down then. i think you would be singing a different tune. it was a close game. whoever won it was a well fought game and jb went toe to toe with them for the whole game. tc scored a touchdown with about 7 left in the fourth. jb had to score quickly and threw two interceptions bc they didn't have time to score with their run defense. if they would have just played smash mouth like they did earlier the score would have been 21-14. maybe 28-21. it would have been a 1 td spread. i've played and seen A LOT of football. and i know that is how it would have worked out. but i'm done with the subject. that is my opinion.

IF tc lost by that margin yes it would have been a beat down if you got to throw to come back from behind you put yourself in that hole not tryin to be rude you just have to lye in the bed you make ya know

Ya'll just keep almost winning....and we'll just keep WINNING. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

congrats to TC for winning the state championship and the most arrogant fans award. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

im done on this thread.

sounds like to me we got some sore losers

Being nuetral I have to say that the game was actually closer than the score indicated, I wish 1 TC fan would have enough respect for JBS to atleast admit that much. I mean I was there and watching the game I didnt get the feeling that either team was dominating to the other. The fact that the game was tied in the 4th says alot and that snubb on the kick-off was the turining point of the game. I am not saying JBS would have won if the kid (freshman btw) had just let the ball go out of bounds but the score would have been closer.....

Congrats on a good win and a deserving state title for TC. You guys are great and played very well. I am proud of our Red Devils they came to the boro and gave you all a run for about 3 quarters, but liked I have sayed before we have proven that we can play with the TC's and the SP's of the state. It is one thing to play with them and another to win. JB left to much on the field and TC took advantage of missed opportunities like Champs do. I think

JB has earned some respect from the East and now its time to figure out how to stop the mistakes so that we can beat a team from the East. Congrats agian to TC on a great season and a 7th state title.

Tonights game was a great one, and showed that the west has a strong contender for the gold ball over the next few years. #44 is a stud and should produce big numbers next season. I bet some scouts were writing his name down. #66 on the line was a hoss to. Jo Byrns seemed to have a good game plan, but seemed to be a little weak on the corners when Trousdale ran the ball to the outside and turnovers will kill you against a good team. #5 for Trousdale I heard is a junior and if so will be hard to handle next season. What kind of attention is the kicker for Trousdale getting. I heard Carson Newman, and Georgia Southern. He connected from the 40 yard line at half time and it probably would have been good from the 45. He looks like he could kick for a big D1 school. Does anyone have any information on him?