Trousdale County 31, Jo Byrns 14

enall

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Smack,we aren't all sore losers.You guys deserved the win.I knew that if we had any chance at getting a win we would have to be perfect,and we weren't. That's what separates a really good team from a great team.

ill be the first to admit that I made the statement earlier in the week how I didnt think JB's running back would have over 100 yards, but boy did he prove me wrong...the kid is a monster...great athlete...JB has nothing to hold their heads down about...was tied with us after 3 quarters...great game and two great teams...

No Smack,we aren't all sore losers.You guys deserved the win.I knew that if we had any chance at getting a win we would have to be perfect,and we weren't. That's what separates a really good team from a great team.

Respectable reply Reddevil 88, JB got my full respect tonight the score didn't do the game justice it looked to me like a heavy weight fight, toe to toe swapping punches in this game. I know that the TC players have a respect for

your boys and they deserve that JB is one heck of a football team I was impressed anyway I was able to meet several JB fans tonigt and they may have been the most respectful fans I've been around I'm sure every team has there idiots in the crowd but the ones I came across tonignt was classy. TC goes to 2A next year so JB keep up the

great work and bring home the gold next year Good luck.....

By the way what in the crap is "OFFENSIVE ENCROACHMENT" ? That was a first for me

Everybody thanks for a great week awsome entertatinment.

First of all I would like to congradulate TC on a hard fought game. Thanks to all of the coaching staff, players, and everyone involved with the TC YELLOW JACKETS program for the wonderful undefeated season, I have enjoyed watching every play.

I would also like to say that the Jo Byrns football team is a very good and disciplined team. They seem to be very well coached as well. I for one was very impressed by the way that the whole team carried themselves when the game was over. Outstanding bunch of young men with tons of CLASS. Hope you get a GOLD BALL soon.

Way to go JACKETS the whole community is proud of you.

reverse rolls. what if it was 14-14 at the end of the third and then TC lost 31-14. would it have been a beat down then. i think you would be singing a different tune. it was a close game. whoever won it was a well fought game and jb went toe to toe with them for the whole game. tc scored a touchdown with about 7 left in the fourth. jb had to score quickly and threw two interceptions bc they didn't have time to score with their run defense. if they would have just played smash mouth like they did earlier the score would have been 21-14. maybe 28-21. it would have been a 1 td spread. i've played and seen A LOT of football. and i know that is how it would have worked out. but i'm done with the subject. that is my opinion.

Son, you need to either grow up or shut up.You have made your school look bad all week.

31-14 isn't almost winning. Get over your self. "ifs" don't win or lose ball games.

As for the rest of the Jo Byrns faithful & their team, you guys were great. The Devils played

one whale of a game, and have nothing to hang their head about. # 44 is a hoss. Everyone

in Rutherford Co. knew what play they were going to run & still couldn't stop it most of

the time. Gave us fits.He is the best RB we've faced all year, IMHO. Thru 3 qtrs., this was the

hardest game we've played. Things finally turned around in the 4th, but it was making the ole

Grunt nervous.

Good luck JB, next year.

For the State Champs, Awesome season Jackets, Coach Creasy & staff. It's been one heck

of a ride this year. Congratulations on a hard fought game & bringing home another Gold

ball. All of Trousdale County is soooo proud of you guys. A lot of sweat & pain went into

that ball. Cherish it always. Enjoy your success, it won't be long til time to start over. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I was not making that comment to all of you. Just the one that is on here whinning like a baby. Read GRUNTS post and you will understand who I was talking about

I was not making that comment to all of you. Just the one that is on here whinning like a baby. Read GRUNTS post and you will understand who I was talking about

I knew what you meant. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I just wanted the TC fans to know that the majority doesn't feel that way.The bottom line is we lost to a great football team that that makes few mistakes,and does everything really,really well.

Congrats!

just want to make it clear!!! CPR4U is Blake Copeland NOT Chris Tuck!!!!!!! A bunch of ppl are under the impression that he is me, and I want to make it clear that those retarded comments are coming from him not me!!!!!

As for me i agree with everyone here! Jo Byrns played a good game, but not a great game and that is what they needed to beat Trousdale Co. They were obviously the better team and it showed in the final score, but i feel like the score did end up alittle worse then the game was actually played. I told my friends throughout the entire game that Jo Byrns needed something big to happen, like a turnover or a big play on special teams to win the game and that never happened. TC never turned it over and that was the biggest difference in the game. Jo Byrns doesnt have the passing game that they have had in the last 3 years and that hurt them late in the game. The rest is history so there is no reason to front over it.

Congrats to both teams, but I want to say congrats to Jo Byrns especially!!!! U guys brought home the first silver ball in school history!!!! If u look at TC's history they had to start there rich heritage with three silver balls, so everyone has to start somewhere!!!! You guys started what hopefully will be a rich future for Jo Byrns football!!! I think with the new classification Jo Byrns will be a force for the next four years!!!!!

Great season everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!