Trousdale County 31, Jo Byrns 14

enall

just want to make it clear!!! CPR4U is Blake Copeland NOT Chris Tuck!!!!!!! A bunch of ppl are under the impression that he is me, and I want to make it clear that those retarded comments are coming from him not me!!!!!

As for me i agree with everyone here! Jo Byrns played a good game, but not a great game and that is what they needed to beat Trousdale Co. They were obviously the better team and it showed in the final score, but i feel like the score did end up alittle worse then the game was actually played. I told my friends throughout the entire game that Jo Byrns needed something big to happen, like a turnover or a big play on special teams to win the game and that never happened. TC never turned it over and that was the biggest difference in the game. Jo Byrns doesnt have the passing game that they have had in the last 3 years and that hurt them late in the game. The rest is history so there is no reason to front over it.

Congrats to both teams, but I want to say congrats to Jo Byrns especially!!!! U guys brought home the first silver ball in school history!!!! If u look at TC's history they had to start there rich heritage with three silver balls, so everyone has to start somewhere!!!! You guys started what hopefully will be a rich future for Jo Byrns football!!! I think with the new classification Jo Byrns will be a force for the next for years!!!!!

Great season everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you everyone has to start some where and it looks to me as if JB is headed in the right direction. Great Season and good luck to the DEVILs

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the rest of the Jo Byrns faithful & their team, you guys were great. The Devils played

one whale of a game, and have nothing to hang their head about. # 44 is a hoss.

Yeah, #44 is not only a good player,but he's a really good kid from all I know,and have heard.He just carries himself like a really modest young man.

Jo Byrns, congrats on the fine season you had. There is nothing like the experience you had today. Build on that and be proud of the accomplishments you have done. Like stated before me build on the silver and gold will be coming soon. Your program is a class act with a bright future in the next few years. Now because of old butchie and the L you gave us, you'll have a few more fans in the Rebel Nation.

TC, congrats on the Gold Ball. Programs and tradition like ya'lls are what drives us to make improvements in our programs. Lookin forward to maybe one day meeting ya'll for a chance at gold ourselves. Who knows, it might be next year.........but anyways congrats on the big win.

Just got done reading all the posts for the game. great game and the score doesn't tell the story. good luck to jb next year and I will be there watching. got to say a couple things though. TC you have a great squad and good luck next year in 2A. the game had a lot of class and both teams deserved to be champions but the better team won. i wish the refs would have just let the boys play. and this is just a little advice. CPR4u and Bigtuck you should both get new profiles and maybe people wouldn't confuse you. then you wouldn't have to toss names around and make things awkward. it takes all the mystique and fun out of Coacht /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

See yall in the spring,

I am #28 of TC's mom new to this postin usually just read but just wanted to say"I am so proud of ALL MY BOYS!!!They have become like my own kids in the last couple of years I have stood on the fence thru rain,floods,and cold weather but it has been worth every moment even when i was climbing on the fence!You boys play with all you have HEART & SOUL,you have more backbone than alot of grown men to do what it takes to be a successful program.I love each and every one of you now and in years to come just cause you won't be suited up with us next year doesn't change a thing for me!My boy has yet to get his turn so I can only imagine how proud of you big dogs' your parents are!To JB one heck of a game you boys were in it to win it all hands to you.Hold your heads high and be proud this is one TC girl that gives you all your props!!GREAT GAME GUYS!!!I thank you for getting my boy a ring he has taken alot of licks against you all one day he will make all of us proud representing what you boys learnt him!Again you all know who I am you are welcome in MY HOUSE anytime!!LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

GREAT GAME both teams fought hard hats off to trousdale countys offense line you boys are men on a football field no one this year has been able to tame our defesive front 4 you youngmen did an the stats prove it we had 2 d linemen to have tackles in the game normaly all 4 line players will combine for close to 20 tackles .MISTAKES we made a few at the wrong time tc u took advantage of them that is the diffrence in the ball game good job jb keep your head up there aint no shame in your games /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well , what can I say that hasn't already been said. Congrats to you "Yellow Jackets" Total TEAM effort this yr by all /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . Coach Creasy and staff outstanding. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> (Looking forward to the 2nd annual "Yellow Jacket" golf tour, Hope to win that one too /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ). Coach, just let me know, & I'll play with ya..

JB. I can't give you enough props. Coach Adkins has got something special going on. IMO team never gave up /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> be proud of that "Silver Ball" not to many can say they've been to the Big Show.. JB fans, Look foward to next yr. with all those returning, you should be in play again this time next yr.

I am #28 of TC's mom new to this postin usually just read but just wanted to say"I am so proud of ALL MY BOYS!!!They have become like my own kids in the last couple of years I have stood on the fence thru rain,floods,and cold weather but it has been worth every moment even when i was climbing on the fence!You boys play with all you have HEART & SOUL,you have more backbone than alot of grown men to do what it takes to be a successful program.I love each and every one of you now and in years to come just cause you won't be suited up with us next year doesn't change a thing for me!My boy has yet to get his turn so I can only imagine how proud of you big dogs' your parents are!To JB one heck of a game you boys were in it to win it all hands to you.Hold your heads high and be proud this is one TC girl that gives you all your props!!GREAT GAME GUYS!!!I thank you for getting my boy a ring he has taken alot of licks against you all one day he will make all of us proud representing what you boys learnt him!Again you all know who I am you are welcome in MY HOUSE anytime!!LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

What time is supper tonight /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> ...........I lovvvvvvvvvve food /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

OOps... almost forgot......address wood be handy also......

Yall seen that movie polar express? Remember the scene where the conductor is pullin the firemans beard to get the carribou to move......well thats what a Tushhogs voice sounds like after a game like last night.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......HAYMEN RULE.........GOLD BALL IN 1A WILL COME TO IT'S PROPER RESTING PLACE FOR SEASON 2008.

That was the SORRIEST OFFICIATIN i have seen in a long time....the call on cunningham was a legit call....the one on seay....come on ref! Encroachment....give me a break. BUT.....despite having to fight the refs most of tha night the Jacket Jugernaught got tha job done. Congratulations for a great win in a great game , between two great Class1A teams. Couldn't have asked for a better matchup!

Man.....what do you folks put in tha water to grow men like them linemen, big?...umgowa!

Contrary to the lyrics in a popular country song.....Size don't matter...agility-mobility-hostility....this is what wins ballgames.

JB......you lads were a lot bettern I thought you wood have been......but, as I told Moto before tha game , if youall played as good as you looked it wood be a tite one , and it was , atleast for 3.

Aint been but one team that could go toe to toe with TC for 4 full qtrs. an hold out this year, an that was SP.

Congradulations to you lads in the JB program, you had a good year, you should do well next year.

Someone be sure to see about the lad that CokaCola Seay almost beheaded last night, and make sure his is not suffering from whiplash this morn......I'm sure he will remember that lick , this time next year.

All in all, a good game from both ends.

Moto..was good to meet you, enjoyed it.

Hay logger....moto tried to point you out last nite, but all i could see was a sea of red.

Don't be so shy next time.....tha rumors are all false......we really dont eat our enemys ....just ask moto.

You folks over ther on the other side make to much noise

Respectable reply Reddevil 88, JB got my full respect tonight the score didn't do the game justice it looked to me like a heavy weight fight, toe to toe swapping punches in this game. I know that the TC players have a respect for

your boys and they deserve that JB is one heck of a football team I was impressed anyway I was able to meet several JB fans tonigt and they may have been the most respectful fans I've been around I'm sure every team has there idiots in the crowd but the ones I came across tonignt was classy. TC goes to 2A next year so JB keep up the

great work and bring home the gold next year Good luck.....

By the way what in the crap is "OFFENSIVE ENCROACHMENT" ? That was a first for me

Everybody thanks for a great week awsome entertatinment.

Hay signboy , I think this is called when you stick your finger up the nose an flick a little hairy morsel at your opponent while in the lined down position.....you actually aint moving the whole body just a small part /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

just want to make it clear!!! CPR4U is Blake Copeland NOT Chris Tuck!!!!!!! A bunch of ppl are under the impression that he is me, and I want to make it clear that those retarded comments are coming from him not me!!!!!

As for me i agree with everyone here! Jo Byrns played a good game, but not a great game and that is what they needed to beat Trousdale Co. They were obviously the better team and it showed in the final score, but i feel like the score did end up alittle worse then the game was actually played. I told my friends throughout the entire game that Jo Byrns needed something big to happen, like a turnover or a big play on special teams to win the game and that never happened. TC never turned it over and that was the biggest difference in the game. Jo Byrns doesnt have the passing game that they have had in the last 3 years and that hurt them late in the game. The rest is history so there is no reason to front over it.

Congrats to both teams, but I want to say congrats to Jo Byrns especially!!!! U guys brought home the first silver ball in school history!!!! If u look at TC's history they had to start there rich heritage with three silver balls, so everyone has to start somewhere!!!! You guys started what hopefully will be a rich future for Jo Byrns football!!! I think with the new classification Jo Byrns will be a force for the next four years!!!!!

Great season everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice post tuck, the last paragraph is spot on. after following jo byrns the past few years(even when you were playing) i am quite confident that great things lie ahead for yalls program! and this years team has taken it to a whole new level!!! the fighting snoballs will be back next year and they're going to upgrade from silver to gold!!!

blake copeland...anonymity...where did you go?!?!?!

you are ICE COLD chris tuck!!!!!!!!!!!!