Gibson Co. @ Humboldt

Humboldt58

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and may i remind you of a memphis team that had a pretty good freshman last year an was the best player on his team i believe his name was derrick rose? lol i think they ended up in the national championship game or somethin like that...

that is also at a completely different level of basketball compared to high school

if a freshman in high school has as big an impact as Rose did to Memphis then its near impossible for you to have any other players to back them up...

especially in this area

77-60 was the final 2 years ago...Humboldt beat GC a couple of weeks before 65-50...last year GC got beat by Humboldt 3 times by 37, 23, and 16...I know GC lost that tall white kid from last year (can't remember his name), so idk if they have enough size to match up with Humboldt or not. They may have the quickness, but don't expect that. I see Humboldt winning this one 96-68

the third game last year we were up the entire game and should have won but we only lost by 4 or 5 i believe... not 16. Ethan Ellis (who is playing college ball in MS.) Ralph and Josh arent really TALL but can jump well and have a nose for rebounds when they put their minds to it. Overall i do think HBT is far superior in athletic ability but i believe GC has the advantage on the sideline. GC better shoot extremely well and REBOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the third game last year we were up the entire game and should have won but we only lost by 4 or 5 i believe... not 16. Ethan Ellis (who is playing college ball in MS.) Ralph and Josh arent really TALL but can jump well and have a nose for rebounds when they put their minds to it. Overall i do think HBT is far superior in athletic ability but i believe GC has the advantage on the sideline. GC better shoot extremely well and REBOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't believe unapproved website lies on its scores...so I trust them. Also, that's great for Ethan. I'm glad he is playing at the next level. Humboldt has shown their depth on the bench this year numerous of times, and that is why they win this one big. The game against Trenton, our bench players outscored the starters 71-31...now if you're talking about coaching, I know GC's coach always has great game plans against Humboldt, but Coach B. and Coach Warrington have this Humboldt team focusing on one game at a time and plan on making another statement this game.

oh and may i remind you of a memphis team that had a pretty good freshman last year an was the best player on his team i believe his name was derrick rose? lol i think they ended up in the national championship game or somethin like that...

This is HIGH SCHOOL basketball...not college!

bc for one a freshman in high school is usually 14 or 15

well college they're 18 or 19....big difference.