6-5a All Region Team

dwg03

Acctually to be honest my head is not up his BLANK. im just SICK of franklin people coming on here and complaining when it doesnt go tere way, or saying there the best. let some one have some glory and just stop.

im sick of brentwood people getting on here when they have no business in this conversation.. franklin.. ravenwood.. no brentwood.. all i simply did was agree with someone else on here... but its franklins fault i guess... and i dont have to say we were the best because we already proved that.. why give someone the glory when they dont deserve it... sorry thats not how i was raised... i like to give people who had a good season the glory

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its really not that hard to figure out... watch massengale play and watch connor play... i have done both plenty of times... connor was a better lineman... i know a lot more than you think i do... it doesnt matter what he did last year.. its the player of THE YEAR.. not the player of the PAST FEW YEARS... so learn what your talking about before you get on here

haha you're goofy. I need to learn what i am talking about huh?? Well I guess we are in the same boat because you still have no idea.

haha you're goofy. I need to learn what i am talking about huh?? Well I guess we are in the same boat because you still have no idea.

that was a good one... did you come up with that by yourself... i dont need to learn what im talking about because i actually already know... and thats why i decided to say something.. but some just think im arguing because i am a franklin fan and we deserve to win everything.. if that was the truth i would be arguing chaz scales too... but im not because i respect that decision because he deserved to be mvp... just dont think massengale deserves this award when connor had a clearly better season.. but i guess this has somehow turned into a personal thing... i have nothing bad to say about massengale... connor just had a better season and thats what the award is for

that was a good one... did you come up with that by yourself... i dont need to learn what im talking about because i actually already know... and thats why i decided to say something.. but some just think im arguing because i am a franklin fan and we deserve to win everything.. if that was the truth i would be arguing chaz scales too... but im not because i respect that decision because he deserved to be mvp... just dont think massengale deserves this award when connor had a clearly better season.. but i guess this has somehow turned into a personal thing... i have nothing bad to say about massengale... connor just had a better season and thats what the award is for

Whoa we got a big head with a big mouth on our hands.

Is it a fact that Connor had a better season??

He can't. Offensive linemen don't have true statistical categories to base themselves off of.

It's an award, get over it folks.

Lineman grade out, it is not as glamourous as other stats but I would venture to say it is the most important stat on the football field. If all your lineman grade out well, you will win alot of games. Grading out also shows your weakness on the line.

Wow, everyone needs to get a grip.

These All-Region awards are based on what the region's coaches think. Depending on where you finished up in the standings, you are awarded more "slots" than the team behind you.

Coaches know what they see, who they had to prepare for, who they played against. They've seen all of these players on film. Their eyes are a little more trained than virtually every poster on this thread.

You have your opinions, they have theirs. Guess what- Their opinion is the ONLY one that counts.

Congrats to all of the people selected- job well done. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />