New season getting closer by the day.

InspectorVol

It will soon be a new year, Lord willing, and thoughts will begin to turn to HS baseball. This will be a special year for me as it is my son's senior year. Too fast time goes by because he was just a little boy yesterday playing t-ball. I know it has been that way for a lot of us in years past, the year to come and in the future. Gentlemen, enjoy it please. We play with hopes of scholarships and continuing on but if that doesn't happen, a lot of fun and good memories have been made. I wish all the players and parents good luck for the upcoming year. Just remember if they had fun and did their best it was a good year regardless of wins and losses.

It will soon be a new year, Lord willing, and thoughts will begin to turn to HS baseball. This will be a special year for me as it is my son's senior year. Too fast time goes by because he was just a little boy yesterday playing t-ball. I know it has been that way for a lot of us in years past, the year to come and in the future. Gentlemen, enjoy it please. We play with hopes of scholarships and continuing on but if that doesn't happen, a lot of fun and good memories have been made. I wish all the players and parents good luck for the upcoming year. Just remember if they had fun and did their best it was a good year regardless of wins and losses.

I know the feeling Inspector, my son is also a senior. Time goes by way to fast. I am looking forward to getting started but yet I am hesitant. It baseball has been a great time from t-ball thru high school and hopefully beyond. Wow has time flown. Where did the years go?

One of my sons is a senior and one is a soph. Where has the time went? I am looking forward to both of my sons playing on the same field one last season! Good luck to all teams! Go Chiefs!

I have a senior as well that just wants to play baseball anywhere at the next level. Good Luck to everyone this season and hope your boys have a great Spring Season...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I dont have a son that plays baseball but I have only one child and she is a softball pitcher in the 10th grade, My family, inlaws and mother have teased my husband about life after she goes off to college (God's will). He formerly a high school base ball pitcher and out fielder has poured his world and life into one little girl, from pitching lessons, constant pratices 3 days a week sitting on the bucket catching, coaching on every travel ball team she plays on, it's coming. The time is coming when she has to step up and away and persue this dreams while we watch from the stands. To all the Dads for the lessons and the pratices and the constant encouragement THANK YOU!!!!! When your boys excuse me young men cross that graduation stage take pride not only in the game you taught them but the men you have helped mold while playing the game. I guess I am being a silly mom and wife but my heart already aches and I have 2 years and 1 semester.

GO DADS EVERYWHERE # 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!