GC vs OC

VOREBS

I do have one question??? What was with all the student body dressed as indians.? Did I miss something?

I asked several people the same thing. I was clueless. I thought they were the Rebels, not the Warriors or Indians or whatever they thought they were. Our guys came walking through, AS GRIFFIN LAID ON THE FLOOR INJURED, and several of the students started making indian noises at the basketball players, lol. Are the Rebels confused at what their masctor really is or are they having battles within the school between the Rebels and Indians, lol..... That's great, lol.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have one question??? What was with all the student body dressed as indians.? Did I miss something?

They were Mexicans at South Fulton..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No telling what they will be tonite against Union City.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

They were Mexicans at South Fulton..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No telling what they will be tonite against Union City.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I think I'll be back in Troy tonight to watch them play UC.

I'm only about 30 minutes from there so it's not like I'm driving a hour to come watch, lol.

It was a great game. OC coming and plying like they did not really surprise me. They wanted to make a statement and they did. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Fussell will have a very good chance at being the MVP for 13AA along with some others. I was really impressed with the OC crowd towards Reedy. I saw many of them clapping and supporting her while she was playing. That's class. The student body was great too. I fully expected them to boo her off the court, but they didn't.

In the end Gibson County is just too deep, and made free throws when it counted. The next match-up should be interesting. Congratulations to Gibson Co. You need to be tested and you were last night. Great job OC , you have nothing to be ashamed of. Ain't 13AA basketball fun to watch! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

The fans did not boo Aubrey, but some of the players... let's just say... have NO CLASS... while both teams were shaking hands, congratulating each other after the game... a few of he players (one in particular, MISS CHEAP SHOT) said some pretty hurtful things to her..which shows she has NO class at all...

Congrats to Chassity for her 1000 points... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The fans did not boo Aubrey, but some of the players... let's just say... have NO CLASS... while both teams were shaking hands, congratulating each other after the game... a few of he players (one in particular, MISS CHEAP SHOT) said some pretty hurtful things to her..which shows she has NO class at all...

Congrats to Chassity for her 1000 points... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You were that close to hear it personally??...

I saw a couple of cheap shots AKA undercutting last night. I also witnessed it in tonight's OC game versus Union City.

I went to the OC/UC game tonight. One of the girls came up limp one time from UC because a girl undercut her and caused her to do the splits. She went to the free throw line and shot a horrible looking free throw because she was still injured and then the refs finally checked on her after they saw how bad she was actually hurt.

I'll say this and this only, undercutting in basketball is DIRTYYYYYYY!!!! I've seen it in 2 different games now against 2 different teams, so you can't say it ain't happening. Whatever goes around comes around! Don't complain when it happens to you.

You may be right about the no class comment and if those things were said then you are right, but that is pretty much the pot calling the kettle black. Words are hurtful but actions are much louder than words.

lol i'm assuming ladyneerfan knows one of the lady pioneers personally and heard that from one of them...

That's not hearing it personally....

Look....You don't think there might be some hard feelings felt by the players at OC that got left behind by a teammate to join a rival team??....I'm not saying that it's alright to say something "hurtful" but after a game like that one I wouldn't be surprused at anything that was said....

Really, people need to be careful saying kids that are 14-18 years old have no class..I'm sure there are things that are said on that court that would make alot of you blush....

I was looking for any "undercutting" last night after the comments on here from Friday night and Saturday morning....I saw one UC player do the splits after an OC player dove for a loose ball and hit her and I saw another girl from UC get hit low after another loose ball came to her after a UC and OC girl got tangled up going for that loose ball and the OC girl fell backward into her...Strayhorn was the UC girl....It was either Shenisha Huff or Sonita McConnell who did the splits and went to the line....

You were that close to hear it personally??...

Look ...I Know from the "horsEs" mouth that some dirty thiNgs were said after the game!! aNd Yes OC did show some class because some of the players TOLD the student section to not make things harder on Aubrey than they already were. If you have some type of vendetta against Aubrey, who is a junior in HIGH SCHOOL, maybe you should take it up with her parents. Otherwise, please quit referring to her as leaving her team, like she is some sort of NBA player asking for a trade.