AE at Fulton

Turtle

Well its that time when the Roadrunners of Austin East travels no more then 5 miles to take on the Falcons of Fulton High School. Oh if you're not busy Friday night, you need to show up at Jody Wrights Gymnasium. This is one of those types of games that you wouldn't want to miss. We have Brandon Lopez of AE going up against Robert Boyd of Fulton. These are 2 of the best guards in the state. Then you have M. Pitchford having one of his best games against Gibbs and making strives of becoming one of the best of the Falcons this year. Then you have the Jones Brothers, Pryor, and Mal Mal of AE.... Oh you don't know what you missing if you miss out on this game.

So what are your thoughts about the game? Oh yeah I didn't mention Gallman or Steele we already know about those two. But AE is ready for this game, FUlton spanked them in the Region so this maybe a little pay back... But don't let me talk the whole time, what are your thoughts?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its that time when the Roadrunners of Austin East travels no more then 5 miles to take on the Falcons of Fulton High School. Oh if you're not busy Friday night, you need to show up at Jody Wrights Gymnasium. This is one of those types of games that you wouldn't want to miss. We have Brandon Lopez of AE going up against Robert Boyd of Fulton. These are 2 of the best guards in the state. Then you have M. Pitchford having one of his best games against Gibbs and making strives of becoming one of the best of the Falcons this year. Then you have the Jones Brothers, Pryor, and Mal Mal of AE.... Oh you don't know what you missing if you miss out on this game.

So what are your thoughts about the game? Oh yeah I didn't mention Gallman or Steele we already know about those two. But AE is ready for this game, FUlton spanked them in the Region so this maybe a little pay back... But don't let me talk the whole time, what are your thoughts?

Have to go with the Falcons at home. Look for an AE win further east. Fulton's D may be ahead of AE's offense right now. I'm looking forward to this game. Turtle you need to look me up.

Have to go with the Falcons at home. Look for an AE win further east. Fulton's D may be ahead of AE's offense right now. I'm looking forward to this game. Turtle you need to look me up.

You got to be kidding me, AE has this game in the bag. They are coming off a great start and will finish strong. Lopez played some yesterday with a healing ankle, and he will be ready for this game for sure. AE will turn up the heat, and Fulton's AC will break down trying to cool it off. The only way Fulton will win is because of the foul calls, and we know how that goes. lol

The only way Fulton will win is because of the foul calls, and we know how that goes. lol

It all depends if my friend Eddie Turpin will be calling this game. LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I told him this past summer that's he's a little bias toward Fulton when AE plays there.. He started laughing..

But this should be a good game.. I don't think Fulton is ready for AE, I think AE is better right now.. I mean, Coach Mitchell is doing a great job of playing his bench a lot instead of playing his star players until the last 4 minutes of the game like most players.. Mitchell is playing his bench most of the 2nd half if not all.

On the eve of the game, oh my phone has been blowing up with text messages from a lot of Fulton peeps. Boy oh boy, it don't get any better then this.. Its just like Football and we all know what happen during Football season so with that said, I'm just going to say; ITS ALL ABOUT THE COLUMBIA BLUE and SCARLET RED...Nuff Said

BEEP BEEP... Let's GO AE!!

And to the main person that's been texting me; You just get ready to have a lot of turnovers tomorrow, you won't be able to handle that Defense of them Roadrunners.. They're going to have you on locked in the JV game like that chair is going to have you on locked during the varsity game /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .. I'll take a picture of you seating on the bench crying OK... You know who you are I don't need to say anything else Mr. hahaha i'm not going to call you out but.. I'll see you in church SUNDAY... LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ok turtle boy take a pic then bt thatz funny how i have a pic of u in the Knoxville WEST high school band you didnt even go to A-E hahaha claim your rightful school turtle lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh the good old days.... So what, I cheered for AE back in the days.. I cheered that they wouldn't run the score up anymore then what they had on the board. LOL, you know its similar to AE beating Fulton, its just bogus how they just whoop Fultons falcon when they play each other... But Good Luck mane, I see you at church.. And don't be making excuses because i won't..

Let's GO AE!

what was the score and who played their best for both teams?

Final score was 48 to 45. Brandon Lopez played real good, along with Chase Jones. Fulton had Reggie who kept them in the game with some sweet turn around jumpers, and J. Steele knocking down the 3 to tie the game with 20 seconds left on the clock. Lopez knocked down the 3 for the final point to win.