livingston@cannon

BigPun

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whos ankles? And has Cannon improved enough to make it a close game. I dont wanna make the trip if its going to be another blowout. Those are getting old.

o it wont be a blowout i know that cannon will keep it close they are playing good basketball right now at since its at home it will be a close game coming down to the wire

All I know is I am ready for something other than a blow out! Guess I will have to wait until Saturday. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well if you come to the lions den friday then oyu dont have to wait till saturday /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

o it wont be a blowout i know that cannon will keep it close they are playing good basketball right now at since its at home it will be a close game coming down to the wire

well if you come to the lions den friday then oyu dont have to wait till saturday /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

down to the wire? haha you have a lot of confidence in this unproven team

LA by a bunch. Cannon's 7 point win over a good York team is really impressive. LA 74 CC 53 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />