1A All-State

FridayMainEvent

My only beef with some of these "All-xxx" teams is that "Twig" Edwards from JB has really gotten snubbed.

10 INT'S!!! Who had more in 1A? Anyway, congrats to all that did make this or any other "All-xxx" team. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

CONGRATULATIONS TO DYLAN, MATT, AND LK. SURPRISED MATT WAS NOT ALL-STATE AS A DEFENSIVE LINEMAN RATHER THAN OFFENSE . HOWEVER, HE DID A GOOD JOB BOTH SIDES. GREAT RECOGNITON FOR THREE OUSTANDING PLAYERS. I THOUGHT TWIG HAD A CHANCE, BUT HE SURE HAD AN OUTSTANDING YEAR

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats devin brunsvold on making it to the all-state team, were proud

All state is an honor.To make both teams is really rare.Only 11 make the coaches team.And to make this team 2yrs in a row is an honor.David Jones we are proud of you as well.Your future is bright where ever you sign to go to college.

All state is an honor.To make both teams is really rare.Only 11 make the coaches team.And to make this team 2yrs in a row is an honor.David Jones we are proud of you as well.Your future is bright where ever you sign to go to college.

It is a great Honor!! Congrats to all

I would like to know how many boys on both lists are gettting looks from a college. It seems to me no matter how well you play in 1-A it is hard to get a school to really look at the boys does anyone know where any of the boys are going!!!!!!

It is a great Honor!! Congrats to all

I would like to know how many boys on both lists are gettting looks from a college. It seems to me no matter how well you play in 1-A it is hard to get a school to really look at the boys does anyone know where any of the boys are going!!!!!!

It is very hard for some very deserving young men to get the proper attention in 1-a to get a good luck. It is something that has to be dealt with great support.Especially when the young man is deserving of being given the chance to go on and compete with players with the same type of ability at the higher levels of intercollegite football.Good coaching and a good team seem to be 1 way to help the player get his just due to be even evaluated.And of course the leg work from those involved.This could be parents,coaches etc.Then of course finding the right fit for the young man.

Old Pirate says 1A players need to be in a good program playing good competition and consistantly be head and shoulders better than the competition to receive serious D1 attention. OP says sometimes D1 is not the best route to the pros. Any player should consider the quality of the program but their ability to get serious playing time is a must. Players need to fully understand any given play could be their last at any level. Locally the players that were great high school players struggled with injuries in college and continued in the the pros and now have hung up their cleats. Longivity is rare at any level since it is a brutal contact sport. Good luck is a pleased thing.