What do you think about spring hills Qb Broc loveless?

Raider53

Stats are far and size is far. Needs to work out a ton. Sounds if he' is very weak. Last, if he wants to play at next level for a large school--needs to trnsfer to bigger school and face better competion. Otherwise, small school or JUCO player.

"far" and "far"..............Got spell check? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Did you know...................Tom Brady benches like 225 and squats like 400...........but he's got some SuperBowls rings. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

From what I hear his head coach sent out some highlight tapes and there is some interest; even from DI schools.

Better Competition? Are you serious?

Last year he played aginst:

Alcoa (2 AA champion); Columbia(5A); Lawrence Co (4A); Lipscomb (semi final 3A), Giles Co (lost to Lipscomb), Marshall Co (highly ranked and playoffs). How much better you want?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like an average player. I would not put him up there with Bo Wallace

OK. Review please.

(10 regular season games)

Giles QB stats per Tennessean:

778 yds passing w/ 7 tds; 828 rushing with 8 tds; 1606 yds total w/ 15 tds.

SH QB stats per Daily Herald:

1105 yds passing w/ 11 tds; 625 yds rusing w/ 8 tds; 1730 yds total w/ 19 tds.

Other top 2 in Region:

Lipscomb QB: (per mustangfanpage)

676 yds passing w/ 8 tds; 154 yds rushing w/ 2 tds' 850 yds total w/ 10 tds.

Page QB: (per tennessean)

849 yds passing w/ 7 tds; 816 yds rushing w/ 13 tds; 1665 yds total w/ 20 tds.

Summary:

SH QB was #1 in total yards, #1 in passing yds, #3 in rushing yds, #1 in total tds, #2 in total tds.

**At least an A- or B+ which is..................... above average. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> At least for this Region.

Stats are far and size is far. Needs to work out a ton. Sounds if he' is very weak. Last, if he wants to play at next level for a large school--needs to trnsfer to bigger school and face better competion. Otherwise, small school or JUCO player.

So he and Bo Wallace's team (Giles County) are in the same region, and play the same teams, and Bo is already considered a D1 SEC prospect, but the SH qb needs to play better competition? Spring Hill went ahead and played Alcoa for one of the non-region games last year. I'd say he's played some pretty tough competition, as if that mattered to college scouts anyway. If you are good enough to play at the D1 level, you will play at the D1 level, period.

So he and Bo Wallace's team (Giles County) are in the same region, and play the same teams, and Bo is already considered a D1 SEC prospect, but the SH qb needs to play better competition? Spring Hill went ahead and played Alcoa for one of the non-region games last year. I'd say he's played some pretty tough competition, as if that mattered to college scouts anyway. If you are good enough to play at the D1 level, you will play at the D1 level, period.

Too much attention has been drawn to this thread for someone in reality will not play higher than NAIA/ D3 football if that. Close it.

Too much attention has been drawn to this thread for someone in reality will not play higher than NAIA/ D3 football if that. Close it.

Who made you judge and jury? I haven't seen anything that should close this thread.

If I was football player and loved the game, I'd rather PLAY NAIA/D3 football than go to some big DI BCS college and MAYBE get a chance to actually play football.

Do you think NAIA/D3 football ain't football?

Those Student/Athletes play just as hard as any.

Bet you didn't/couldn't play at any level in colllege. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

PS: Kurt Warner was "sack boy" at a grocery store prior to his NFL career. 1 Super Bowl Ring and playing for another. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Who made you judge and jury? I haven't seen anything that should close this thread.

If I was football player and loved the game, I'd rather PLAY NAIA/D3 football than go to some big DI BCS college and MAYBE get a chance to actually play football.

Bet you didn't/couldn't play at any level in colllege. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

PS: Kurt Warner was "sack boy" at a grocery store prior to his NFL career. 1 Super Bowl Ring and playing for another. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Loveless deserves plenty of attention. If the stats are accurate in this thread, than he clearly deserves considerstion. No matter what your opinion is he is a great kid and an outstanding student! That gos pretty far at the next level. I would bet he plays at the next level and more importantly he will make good use of his (paid for) education!

You would be surprised /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

But regardless, you have your opinion and and I have mine.

And Kurt Warner played for a nationally ranked team, Northern Iowa, which is D1-aa.

You would be surprised /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

But regardless, you have your opinion and and I have mine.

And Kurt Warner played for a nationally ranked team, Northern Iowa, which is D1-aa.

I'm waiting............surprise me! Where did you play?

Opinions are like b... h...s; everybody has one!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You are correct, Northern Iowa has a pretty good history, but Warner didn't get drafted, sacked groceries, got into the Arena League, got into the NFL and the rest is history. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

PS: I'm for the Cardinals/Warner in the SuperBowl. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'm waiting............surprise me! Where did you play?

Opinions are like b... h...s; everybody has one!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You are correct, Northern Iowa has a pretty good history, but Warner didn't get drafted, sacked groceries, got into the Arena League, got into the NFL and the rest is history. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

PS: I'm for the Cardinals/Warner in the SuperBowl. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'll have to tell you some other time. You are correct about Warner but let's stop using the two names in the same thread if it's going to remain open.

PS: I'm a Warner fan too /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />