Riverdale

Lost Old Dad

Just wondering if one of the old Rankin assistants had gotten the head job and still lost....what would be said?

I would like to say so. Me and they guy's call Oakland the Oakland Warriors. You can change the uniforms adminstration wat ever you want but you cant change a winner. don't get me wrong Oakland is a good football program always has been. they fell off for a minute here and there due to coaching. All there missing is wyant, britton, and rankin....lol is there a coach on there staff that hasn't been at riverdale.

It wasnt a smart move to come in behinde rankin all these coaches new that, but im bout positive one of them will be the next hc...regardless if rankin was there or not that 07' team was expected to win state. wat coach wants that 1st year pressure. as soon as they made the hire i thought oakland would win it and i new sadly to say they would beat riverdal. If you can find a riverdale team that has lost to a wing t. i want a time date score and verifcation from the tssaa........lol. so why would mac and his staff lose to one. they probaly didn't even practice for riverdale that week. I no we never practiced for a wing t. we consintrated on wat we wanted to do and wat we were going to make them do. once again the wing t is simple if your players are coached up and unselfish. Coach Mac could have came in to oakland and went 7-5 and every one would have been content. didn't feel like thanksgiving not going to a 4th round game this year.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at Ron Crawford Very little talent in Brentwood, but he's in the running every year. Some wish Tom would have waited a lil longer on Ron to return that call. Who beter than the student who beat his teacher. As for Rankin leaving he was board and tired of the warrior greed. He cleaned his office out every year if he didn't win it all and put his name in hats for jobs becaues he felt if he didnt win it he could or should be fired.....He went from playing in the hardest region in the state then 4 play off games to a garenteed champion ship

In 1995 Mt. Juliet Highschool beat Riverdale running the wing T. The final score was 14 to 7 the game was very hard hitting intense game. The bears won the district that year and got 2 key back hurt last game of the season and was beat in the first round by Bradley Central. It was Mt. Juliets first year of running the wing T.

In 1995 Mt. Juliet Highschool beat Riverdale running the wing T. The final score was 14 to 7 the game was very hard hitting intense game. The bears won the district that year and got 2 key back hurt last game of the season and was beat in the first round by Bradley Central. It was Mt. Juliets first year of running the wing T.

I dont remember MTJuliet running the wing T then...I do remeber MT Juliet had the lead and passed the ball we intercpeted it and returned ofr a TD and we was all celbrating but a flag was thrown for pass interference BULL CRAPP CALL LOL it was a good game

I dont remember MTJuliet running the wing T then...I do remeber MT Juliet had the lead and passed the ball we intercpeted it and returned ofr a TD and we was all celbrating but a flag was thrown for pass interference BULL CRAPP CALL LOL it was a good game

Wasn't that the great Mantooth who was the head coach at MJ that yr? If so...they most certainly ran the wingt!

I would like to say so. Me and they guy's call Oakland the Oakland Warriors. You can change the uniforms adminstration wat ever you want but you cant change a winner. don't get me wrong Oakland is a good football program always has been. they fell off for a minute here and there due to coaching. All there missing is wyant, britton, and rankin....lol is there a coach on there staff that hasn't been at riverdale.

It wasnt a smart move to come in behinde rankin all these coaches new that, but im bout positive one of them will be the next hc...regardless if rankin was there or not that 07' team was expected to win state. wat coach wants that 1st year pressure. as soon as they made the hire i thought oakland would win it and i new sadly to say they would beat riverdal. If you can find a riverdale team that has lost to a wing t. i want a time date score and verifcation from the tssaa........lol. so why would mac and his staff lose to one. they probaly didn't even practice for riverdale that week. I no we never practiced for a wing t. we consintrated on wat we wanted to do and wat we were going to make them do. once again the wing t is simple if your players are coached up and unselfish. Coach Mac could have came in to oakland and went 7-5 and every one would have been content. didn't feel like thanksgiving not going to a 4th round game this year.

Yes, there are three coaches on staff that have no ties to Riverdale. They are: Linnell, Nickerson, and Kriesky. Linnell has always been at OHS. Nickerson was former head coach at Woodbury. Kriesky came from Blackman.

You are wrong. McDaniel practiced for beating Riverdale since the day he was hired. Ask any player. He was consumed with it....wingt or not.

Yes, there are three coaches on staff that have no ties to Riverdale. They are: Linnell, Nickerson, and Kriesky. Linnell has always been at OHS. Nickerson was former head coach at Woodbury. Kriesky came from Blackman.

You are wrong. McDaniel practiced for beating Riverdale since the day he was hired. Ask any player. He was consumed with it....wingt or not.

I totally agree with that statement about McDaniel and Riverdale.I don't know how many people attended that game, but I would say that Oakland laid it all out that night, and did exactly what coach told them to do.I bet he could sell hot chocolate in heck.