OOLTEWAH FOOTBALL 2009 AND BEYOND

VOID70

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooltewah picked up..Tyner,cleveland,rhea,walker valley,Franklin..,..along with the usual suspects: bradley,mcminn,soddy,Maplewood again and are still waiting for 10th,it might be a georgia team or someone from alabama.

Looks like a pretty tough schedule for the up coming season. Good luck finding a 10th game, we havn't had any luck finding a 10th so far.

• 1 month later...

All Ooltewah needs to do is hope that they land the last woods brother. Nicholas Woods. he's only got 5 years till hes a high schooler but i tell you what, you thaught the first two were talented, wait till you see the youngest one play...

WHATTA EVER.....SO MUCH CAN HAPPEN IN 5 OR 6 YRS. GOOD LORD...,....GO TO THE MIDDLE SCHOOL THREADS N TALK UP A 8 YR.OLD,HOW STUPID.

welcome phish! i like the band phish as well, mike the bass player may be my favorite. you and i seem to have another thing in common, with agreeing with loveshsfootball. it's normally always the same on here when you see owlpride's name, its usually followed by an insult to coach monroe and then another one of his stupid comments. we true ooltewah people should stick together and support the coaches # 1, no matter if we agree with every move they make, then embrace all of our players, not just the certain little click. we should embrace all, no matter white, black, green, purple, or rich or poor. so most of the time you can listen to the posts on here except for that idiot, owlpride. not a malicious attack, or another scandalous opinion, just speaking the truth.