Henry County in 2009

the prophet

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not that hard. If you know enough about the team you could do it.

You've done a great job. There are 58 websites created from Local Replay in Tennessee. Out of the 58, only one is completely operational. The Henry County Patriots website has more info and all functions work than any website in the state. You have the only site with video(s) and more photos and announcements, links (to CoachT) of course. It even has a doc that show the practice schedule for the next week. After the games, someone who has the stats can input it and game info quarter by quarter. You no longer have to wait until monday afternoon to see the results in the local newspaper. The following people need to go to the website and register: wingman10, Sec1rules, olddevil, visionaire, therealgame, RedSwarm, bigredatheart, chaos001, GCPioneer, theprophet, SportsfanTN2010, unfinishedbusiness, getarealclue, RedWarrior, BigRedForLife. By registering, they will receiving an email anytime any announcement is made that might interest them. As soon as coach Gaddis lets me know the start time of the Milan scrimmage, we will post it and send an email to everyone who registers.

You've done a great job. There are 58 websites created from Local Replay in Tennessee. Out of the 58, only one is completely operational. The Henry County Patriots website has more info and all functions work than any website in the state. You have the only site with video(s) and more photos and announcements, links (to CoachT) of course. It even has a doc that show the practice schedule for the next week. After the games, someone who has the stats can input it and game info quarter by quarter. You no longer have to wait until monday afternoon to see the results in the local newspaper. The following people need to go to the website and register: wingman10, Sec1rules, olddevil, visionaire, therealgame, RedSwarm, bigredatheart, chaos001, GCPioneer, theprophet, SportsfanTN2010, unfinishedbusiness, getarealclue, RedWarrior, BigRedForLife. By registering, they will receiving an email anytime any announcement is made that might interest them. As soon as coach Gaddis lets me know the start time of the Milan scrimmage, we will post it and send an email to everyone who registers.

Thanks of everything you've helped with. You have made it 10 times easier. I can't wait til everybody sees it.

me?!? why me? lol.

it's like you think i'm a fan or something? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />