CSAS: best of preps tourney

kknike

The TSSAA ruled the player you're talking about eligible via hardship. Since Temple is the topic I don't think we even need to start talking about new talent entering a school.

yea ok, that doesnt change that she is a school hopper... we have heard stories of why she transferrred.. Only she knows the true story what she tells people and what people chose to believe is their choice.. anyway Temple has talent... just needs to be emphazied on the court they have A couple three shooters, one of which is hurt.. if temple will be patient the talent, and the hard work will show through

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea ok, that doesnt change that she is a school hopper... we all know why she transferrred.. anyway Temple has talent... just needs to be emphazied on the court they have A couple three shooters, one of which is hurt.. if temple will be patient the talent, and the hard work will show through

Why did she transfer?

The TSSAA ruled the player you're talking about eligible via hardship. Since Temple is part of the discussion I don't think we even need to start talking about new talent entering a school.

It is just funny to me that the same school that turned in Temple in for violations just happens to bring in new talent...and yes I know she was granted a "hardship", it is very suspicious...as the saying goes sometimes "it is who you know..."

It is just funny to me that the same school that turned in Temple in for violations just happens to bring in new talent...and yes I know she was granted a "hardship", it is very suspicious...as the saying goes sometimes "it is who you know..."

it is supicous, i wonder what their coach would say about it if you asked em? yes thats so true plus there are loopholes in all of the rules.. i wasnt elligable last semester because of some stuff last year and i read the rules and i sure cudda played cuz like i said many loopholes. im not insinuating that she is a bad person or has bad judgement or anything for those who have taken offense to this convo. im just saying that she has put herself in suspicous circumstances that many people have different opions about. im not spreading stuff thats not true so im not guna say any more... but really i didnt expect CSAS to get blown out like that.

The TSSAA ruled the player you're talking about eligible via hardship. Since Temple is part of the discussion I don't think we even need to start talking about new talent entering a school.

The TSSAA blew this hardship. There are many more cases in this state who should be eligible before this girl. But it is what it is. Not much the TSSAA ever does has been well thought out.

The TSSAA blew this hardship. There are many more cases in this state who should be eligible before this girl. But it is what it is. Not much the TSSAA ever does has been well thought out.

so I guess you are close to the situation and know the whole story so why dont you enlighten us on why she applied for a hardship and why she shouldnt have getten it... Take your time I will wait