What is wrong with USJ?

utfan3

Do me a favor and the next time you go off on one of your sarcastic rants........quote the right person?

Your comments would have made more sense and might even been funny.

uhhh, obviously the comment wasn not directed at you... yours was just the last comment at the time so i just clicked the reply button on the last one i read. Like I said... "obviously" everyone knew who it was directed at being he replied to me and you knew it wasnt at you so......

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uhhh, obviously the comment wasn not directed at you... yours was just the last comment at the time so i just clicked the reply button on the last one i read. Like I said... "obviously" everyone knew who it was directed at being he replied to me and you knew it wasnt at you so......

Sorry mr. Harshaw that i don't make you laugh. It was just in good fun. I know that if a lot of teams had certain players they would be better. That is obvious. And yes i can comprehend that. If lake county had Tony, Brandon, James, Jay, Andrew, Sep, and Channin. I bet we would be undefeated right now. But i can live with the fact of only lossing one game.

Sorry mr. Harshaw that i don't make you laugh. It was just in good fun. I know that if a lot of teams had certain players they would be better. That is obvious. And yes i can comprehend that. If lake county had Tony, Brandon, James, Jay, Andrew, Sep, and Channin. I bet we would be undefeated right now. But i can live with the fact of only lossing one game.

ehhh, lets just let it all go. i was kinda being an ###### about it and going off for no real reason. guess i was just in one of my pissy moods.... talking about the past i guess i had GC flashbacks and got all uptight again! lol...

as for LC... maybe this is finally the year they make it to substate although if they dont win the regional tourney it will be hard to go down to what will most likely be Manassas and win! They better beat humboldt or hope for a major upset in memphis sending Manassas to humboldt. Good year thus far though.

ehhh, lets just let it all go. i was kinda being an ###### about it and going off for no real reason. guess i was just in one of my pissy moods.... talking about the past i guess i had GC flashbacks and got all uptight again! lol...

as for LC... maybe this is finally the year they make it to substate although if they dont win the regional tourney it will be hard to go down to what will most likely be Manassas and win! They better beat humboldt or hope for a major upset in memphis sending Manassas to humboldt. Good year thus far though.

It is an uphill battle to get to state. But it is nothing that just happenend overnight. We know that we either have to win the region or have a tough task in beating manassas on the road. I don't think it is impossible but very difficult. One matchup i like is our guards vs theres. i think that we can matchup on that front. But Buckner vs Avery is in the favor of Buckner hands down. But you know like i do basketball isn't always a game of checkers but more like chess. U just got to put yourself in the best poss. before you strike. Good luck mr. Harshaw. Sorry about the jerry comment. Didn't mean anything by it except poking some fun.

It is an uphill battle to get to state. But it is nothing that just happenend overnight. We know that we either have to win the region or have a tough task in beating manassas on the road. I don't think it is impossible but very difficult. One matchup i like is our guards vs theres. i think that we can matchup on that front. But Buckner vs Avery is in the favor of Buckner hands down. But you know like i do basketball isn't always a game of checkers but more like chess. U just got to put yourself in the best poss. before you strike. Good luck mr. Harshaw. Sorry about the jerry comment. Didn't mean anything by it except poking some fun.

no need to appologize for it... heck, its the truth, plus, i'm a little tougher than to let that bother me! and its jArry by the way. lol

no need to appologize for it... heck, its the truth, plus, i'm a little tougher than to let that bother me! and its jArry by the way. lol

don't know a lot about you, saw you show up at GC about 5years ago. Thought you were a good coach. Saw you do some dirty crap to Humboldt, and laugh about it - didn't like that.

Was it true that you desired to coach Humboldt?

don't know a lot about you, saw you show up at GC about 5years ago. Thought you were a good coach. Saw you do some dirty crap to Humboldt, and laugh about it - didn't like that.

Was it true that you desired to coach Humboldt?

what may i ask did i do dirty then laugh about? i do remember once when humboldt was up 30 and in the 4th put their starters back in against my third stringers which as you know for GC third string is really not to good. Yes, i've admitted on here that in a very unsportsmanlike decision told my kids to undercut someone if they could in order to send a message that we would not be disrespected. At the time i was trying to teach my kids to be tough and to fight and never let anyone beat you without at least making them respect your effort and intensity. Definately not the right way to go about that however. I saw Josh Dotson (kid that ended up getting undercut at the x-mas tourney at Milan by one of my kids... Jarry to be exact... that didnt forget about the message from the previous HBT game) at the X-mas tourney at GC last year and talked to him for about 5 mins and apologized to him about the whole thing and he was really cool and I invited him to come play sometime but really didnt have to many sunday open gyms after then. I do not recall however being in anyway in a laughing mood! that night at humboldt you may be refering to.

Who wouldnt want to coach at humboldt? I have had several of their players come to GC and play on sundays and they would ask if I'd come if Boykin retired. A few come chat with me up top at GC when we played them at home and ask. Thats as far as any of that has gotten.... pretty much a rumor with obvious "yesness" to it. lol

what may i ask did i do dirty then laugh about? i do remember once when humboldt was up 30 and in the 4th put their starters back in against my third stringers which as you know for GC third string is really not to good. Yes, i've admitted on here that in a very unsportsmanlike decision told my kids to undercut someone if they could in order to send a message that we would not be disrespected. At the time i was trying to teach my kids to be tough and to fight and never let anyone beat you without at least making them respect your effort and intensity. Definately not the right way to go about that however. I saw Josh Dotson (kid that ended up getting undercut at the x-mas tourney at Milan by one of my kids... Jarry to be exact... that didnt forget about the message from the previous HBT game) at the X-mas tourney at GC last year and talked to him for about 5 mins and apologized to him about the whole thing and he was really cool and I invited him to come play sometime but really didnt have to many sunday open gyms after then. I do not recall however being in anyway in a laughing mood! that night at humboldt you may be refering to.

Who wouldnt want to coach at humboldt? I have had several of their players come to GC and play on sundays and they would ask if I'd come if Boykin retired. A few come chat with me up top at GC when we played them at home and ask. Thats as far as any of that has gotten.... pretty much a rumor with obvious "yesness" to it. lol

Yep, that's exactly what I saw, thought a lot of you before that happened. Now to see your explination - I think even more about you. Good Luck - and it would be nice to see you in Humboldt. Know you wouldn't hold back on tallent.

Enjoying your guys private chat...........now WHAT was this topic about anyway ?????

Hush - USJ will be recruiting soon and all there prayers will be answered. LOL

Well here I go again bringing up the problems. Hear the Glover kid has got into dunking. I will see him in Haywood and Covington hope to see him do that.... See USJ won a game against Carroll Academy. Well Well. Maybe the people at USJ will see that the game has changed and moved on. Since they are moving on to D2 might be a good time to do some moving of staff. Sounds like with some discipline coaching they might have a good team. other teams are hearing about the talent at USJ but they just not able to put is all together. Well maybe next year.

Well here I go again bringing up the problems. Hear the Glover kid has got into dunking. I will see him in Haywood and Covington hope to see him do that.... See USJ won a game against Carroll Academy. Well Well. Maybe the people at USJ will see that the game has changed and moved on. Since they are moving on to D2 might be a good time to do some moving of staff. Sounds like with some discipline coaching they might have a good team. other teams are hearing about the talent at USJ but they just not able to put is all together. Well maybe next year.

Glover kid dunked one on a wide open fast break lay up so if you call that "got into dunking" guess you are correct. What kid that could in that situation would not ? I don't see your gripe about that. I bet at Haywood and Covington you see that occasionally and I guarantee you it will be a lot more showboating after it is done than the "Glover kid" did.