2009 Sequoyah Chiefs

bigclittleh

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets take a look at next year! Lets start on Offense. I know this topic will be a lot of speculation. It is a long time to next fall. A lot can change in the weight room between now and then. WORK HARD CHIEFS!!!

QB /RB

Its going to be interesting.I think you will see the I and the spread,not unless a off.cord.is hired.Don't think you will see the double wing.

Alot of seniors are gone,15 teen if i counted right.Alot of holes to fill.I think the skilled positions are wide open.Could be alot of surprizes there.Don't think no one has those spots wrapped up.Do think b.bell will be at one of the wide outs spots,he proved that at the end of the year when he got his chance to play.Think the qb spot will be interresting to see who wins that battle.You have 8 spots to fill on offense.The way i hear it,their not even going to start working out until after the new year,except on vol.basis.So the kids who put in the extra work will probably have the upper hand.There line will be their strength,with 3 returning lineman,just have to fill 2 spots there.

Def.will also be wide open.Have about 8 spots there to fill also.Be interresting to see if Berrong comes back or not.Hopefully TOPA will transfer back before next year.He would be one of their best returing def.players.You have returning STEINHARLT,HELMS,and then WORKMAN and PEELS rotated on the line.

Be interesting to see how spring goes,and if any new kids come out.

Its going to be interesting.I think you will see the I and the spread,not unless a off.cord.is hired.Don't think you will see the double wing.

Alot of seniors are gone,15 teen if i counted right.Alot of holes to fill.I think the skilled positions are wide open.Could be alot of surprizes there.Don't think no one has those spots wrapped up.Do think b.bell will be at one of the wide outs spots,he proved that at the end of the year when he got his chance to play.Think the qb spot will be interresting to see who wins that battle.You have 8 spots to fill on offense.The way i hear it,their not even going to start working out until after the new year,except on vol.basis.So the kids who put in the extra work will probably have the upper hand.There line will be their strength,with 3 returning lineman,just have to fill 2 spots there.

Def.will also be wide open.Have about 8 spots there to fill also.Be interresting to see if Berrong comes back or not.Hopefully TOPA will transfer back before next year.He would be one of their best returing def.players.You have returning STEINHARLT,HELMS,and then WORKMAN and PEELS rotated on the line.

Will be good to see something other than the double wing. I hope Berrong comes back he did excellent job, he is definitely an asset to SQHS football program.

Any word on the Huffman kid from Madisonville? I heard he moved. I think this kid could help next year in the backfield.

Any word on the Huffman kid from Madisonville? I heard he moved. I think this kid could help next year in the backfield.

I heard he is going to McMinn County. He is a great kid that would have played at the high school level(would have started at Sequoyah) even though he is only in grade 8. I heard that Sharp has offered to take over the offense.

Will be good to see something other than the double wing. I hope Berrong comes back he did excellent job, he is definitely an asset to SQHS football program.

may be they will 'RUN IT OFF TACKLE' or I know the WINGT hahhahahahahah

Blake was at my house the other day. He has indeed moved to Athens. SKS had high hopes for him also and is disappointed that he won't be at SQHS.

By the way, I know it doesn't mean much in the scheme of things, but Sterling's last name is spelled Steinhardt.

I heard he is going to McMinn County. He is a great kid that would have played at the high school level(would have started at Sequoyah) even though he is only in grade 8. I heard that Sharp has offered to take over the offense.

may be they will 'RUN IT OFF TACKLE' or I know the WINGT hahhahahahahah

Maybe they will. You ever going to let this rest, not much room left in your fan club.

What SLOBBER is trying to say he is

He will miss the double wing stlye of offence.

And he is sweet on Coach Berrong.

It did not take the Slobber long to throw the first jab again.

DID YOU MISS ME SLOBBER?

Maybe they will. You ever going to let this rest, not much room left in your fan club.

What SLOBBER is trying to say here is.

Hw wishess the Doc would rest up and let the Slobber in his fan club.

Dear SLOB KNOCKER

I really don't like being your go between but as long as your

mis-understood I will try to help.

There just seems to be some connection between you

and the SEQUOYAH threads getting closed almost like you try to

stir the pot the wrong way or something.

Be up front and support the program and leave your personal fights

out behind the wood shed some where.

ANTI-KNOCKER

Blake was at my house the other day. He has indeed moved to Athens. SKS had high hopes for him also and is disappointed that he won't be at SQHS.

By the way, I know it doesn't mean much in the scheme of things, but Sterling's last name is spelled Steinhardt.

Sorry about that I do Apologize!!!!!