McNairy's Coach Jerry Lott Honored

LetMeHearYA

After getting his 641st win in his 35th year as Head Coach at McNairy Central on Dec 30th, Coach Lott was honored by the City of Selmer, McNairy County and McNairy Central High School. He was awarded the Key to the City of Selmer and Dec 30th is now Coach Jerry Lott Appreciation Day in McNairy County. The players also revealed a new logo as the court will now be named Jerry Lott Court. Congrats to Coach Lott on honors he well deserves.

Coach Lott deserved the honor. It is unusual to have an active coach receive that type honor. He has won a lot of games over the past 30-plus years.

Coach Jerry Lott gets a well desrved honor from the community. Having know him for years, I know he is one of the "good guys" coaching girls basketball in high school. He is a knowledgeable and dedicated teacher/coach. I am pleased and proud to be a long distant friend.

A great person who always has time for you. Most deserving. Congratulations Coach Lott.

McNairy is always a team that will be there at the end, a solid program and so for a long time.

Coach Lott is a great coach and an even better person. I am most impressed by how he has year in and year out had quality teams that are always one of the best in their district and region. I know in recent years he has had some of his best teams and injuries to key players has hurt them come post season. He is never mentioned among the great girls' coaches, but he should be. He has dedicated himself to McNairy Central and it is great to see him honored for his dedication. When he does hang it up, what shoes to fill. Trust me, it is hard saying good things about MC being an Adamsville grad, but Coach Lott is one of the greats, and I respect him for what he has done as a coach as much as any in the business.